• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

We May Be Able to Send Newsletters From Pws

In summary, to sign up for newsletters from Pws, visit their website and click on the "Newsletter" tab. You can customize the types of newsletters you receive by managing your preferences. Newsletters are typically sent out on a weekly basis, but can be adjusted. You can unsubscribe at any time and your information will not be shared with third parties.
newatthis
I talked to tech support today and asked if there was an easier way to manage contacts in hotmail and PWS and P3. He told me to send a request in for a blank template on the emails that we can send out from PWS. The more requests they receive - the more likely they are to add it. This way we can send out our monthly newsletters thru our PWS. Send your requests to [email protected].

That doesn't help with the amount that goes to spam or never gets received by the contacts.

crystalscookingnow said:
That doesn't help with the amount that goes to spam or never gets received by the contacts.

Exactly.

Until they can come up with a way so that my contacts actually receive emails sent from my website, I won't be using that "feature".

Yep, I agree with the others. The other thing is that right now there is no way of seeing a "sent" history. I hate not knowing who I've sent things to. If they had that, plus a reliable delivery system, then I'd actually be sending the e-mails they've created.

Hi there! I'm so glad you reached out to tech support for help with managing contacts in Hotmail, PWS, and P3. It's always great to find ways to make our work more efficient and streamlined. I think your idea of a blank template for emails sent through PWS is fantastic. I will definitely be sending in a request to [email protected] for this feature. The more requests they receive, the more likely it is to be added, so let's spread the word to our fellow consultants as well. Thank you for sharing this tip with us!

1. How do I sign up to receive newsletters from Pws?

To sign up for newsletters from Pws, simply visit our website and click on the "Newsletter" tab. From there, you can enter your email address and click "Subscribe" to start receiving our newsletters.

2. Can I customize the types of newsletters I receive from Pws?

Yes, you can customize the types of newsletters you receive from Pws by going to the "Newsletter" tab on our website and clicking on "Manage Preferences". From there, you can select which categories of newsletters you would like to receive.

3. How often will I receive newsletters from Pws?

Newsletters from Pws are typically sent out on a weekly basis, but this may vary depending on special promotions or events. You can always adjust your preferences to receive more or less frequent newsletters.

4. Can I unsubscribe from Pws newsletters at any time?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from Pws newsletters at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of our newsletters. You can also manage your preferences to select which types of newsletters you would like to receive.

5. Will my information be shared with third parties if I sign up for Pws newsletters?

No, we value your privacy and will not share your information with any third parties. Your email address will only be used for sending newsletters from Pws.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stephs_chef
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
chefann
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Bren706