• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating Our $4,000 Win and Our Team!

In summary, this is a chance to show the company that you are a good director and that you are worth keeping around.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I am so excited! We made the $4000.. but more importantly, I didn't do it all myself this time! My team came through and I am soooo proud of them! It makes me even more please to know that I won't be loosing them.

So I guess it really is right for me to get back to my business. Though I probably won't be doing it at the same level as I used to. I want to take the time to enjoy my baby right now.

Wahoo! I am so happy for you.

My team did the same this month. It was month 3 and if we didn't pull it off, my husband said couldn't support me as a director anymore. I think he said it more to make me work harder than anything else. He so knows me.

Better yet, I'll be rolling up to my upline director since my director relinquished her directorship. It's a great month!

YAY! Great job ladies! :party:

Congrats to you two!We're still about $500 away...ugh!

Kate, I'm in the same boat I"m about $500 off too. I have 2 girls who were goint tocall me to submit their shows this week and I can't get ahold of them both. AGGHHHHH!!

Kate and Ida... I have my fingers crossed for you both! This was month 3 for me too. You can do it. Just think, we won't have to worry about loosing our teams anymore.

Great job ladies!

Congrats Ladies!! What a great feeling!! :D

Short by $497 but a new recruit. Yes, I forgot I won't lose my team. Thanks for the reminder.

I'm sorry, I'm such a poopoo head.
Great Jobs for those who made it. It does feel great. Congrats!

We made it too! I am so happy! My team did almost $3K by themselves...that is a first! I hope it continues. My newest challenge will be getting TWO of my team members to recruit this month! I wanna STAY a director!!!

We made it too! I had pretty much written this month off and I just didn't care. Then lo and behold, I had a consultant reactivate, then an awesome show, then the next thing ya know....ta da....we are over 4K! I'm not feeling pissy about my biz any more :)

This is month 3 for me (re-promotion). I need 1 new consultant to qualify this month. I have to find this person then qualify them. No pressure! My show schedule is in the toilet. I've called and called! I don't want to make it with recruits and lose it still with sales. That would so piss me off!! Especially since we've more than hit the $4k Jan and Feb. My team even stepped up in Feb to submit over $1k!! So proud of them. I just wish I could count on it being a regular thing.

Congratulations for those of you who have made it!!

Chef Kearns said:
This is month 3 for me (re-promotion). I need 1 new consultant to qualify this month. I have to find this person then qualify them. No pressure! My show schedule is in the toilet. I've called and called! I don't want to make it with recruits and lose it still with sales. That would so piss me off!! Especially since we've more than hit the $4k Jan and Feb. My team even stepped up in Feb to submit over $1k!! So proud of them. I just wish I could count on it being a regular thing.

Congratulations for those of you who have made it!!

You can do it! PC has some awesome promotions right now to help you! Keep up the hard work.

I recently got out of re-promotion so I know how you feel. You can do it!

You guys, I know I'm going to sound stupid asking this question as I should already know the answers, but I just don't. What is this re-promotion period? I think I know about the relinquishment period, as of today's policy it's three months correct? After the 3 months of not hitting requirements, Directorship is relinquised. Now is this re-pomotion period something different from that?

OhmyDLM said:
You guys, I know I'm going to sound stupid asking this question as I should already know the answers, but I just don't. What is this re-promotion period? I think I know about the relinquishment period, as of today's policy it's three months correct? After the 3 months of not hitting requirements, Directorship is relinquised. Now is this re-pomotion period something different from that?

Fortunately, I've not been in that place but as I understand it: Repromotion is the leg up that HO gives to directors who do not meet the director requirements during the 3 months of the relinquishment cycle.

This won't be part of the new program, again, as I understand it. It will be 3 months of not working as a director - lose the title. As soon as you have a month where you do meet director requirements you're back with the title. This will be so much better. No losing the team. You get paid for what you produce. It's easier to get it back.

bethcooks4u said:
Fortunately, I've not been in that place but as I understand it: Repromotion is the leg up that HO gives to directors who do not meet the director requirements during the 3 months of the relinquishment cycle.

This won't be part of the new program, again, as I understand it. It will be 3 months of not working as a director - lose the title. As soon as you have a month where you do meet director requirements you're back with the title. This will be so much better. No losing the team. You get paid for what you produce. It's easier to get it back.

I could be wrong, but I thought I read somewhere that with the new program if you are Director with a downline director and you fail to meet the requirments you lose your title, and that if you do not meet it again (3months?) then you will lose your downline director and her personal cluster.

amy07 said:
I could be wrong, but I thought I read somewhere that with the new program if you are Director with a downline director and you fail to meet the requirments you lose your title, and that if you do not meet it again (3months?) then you will lose your downline director and her personal cluster.

Here it is in the New Career Plan Q&A:

How will Director relinquishment occur in the new career plan?
If a Director (or above) fails to qualify (be paid-as) for Director for three consecutive months, she will “revert,” that is, move back into her upline Director’s Personal Cluster and lose her title. This change is effective the 1st of the month following the third consecutive month of not paid-as a Director.

- The reverted Director will keep her direct and indirect recruits (unless one of those recruits promotes to Director, and then normal passing by rules take effect).
- The reverting Director can regain her Director title by meeting the normal requirements for Director. In order to re-promote, the reverted Director (who is now a Team Leader, Senior Consultant, or Consultant) must have $4,000 Cluster sales, plus four active lines with two Senior Consultants, and $750 in personal sales.
- When the reverted Director re-promotes, the upline Director is in the Re-build program (see Re-build rules above).

Important note: Every Director and above must maintain a Personal Cluster, and if she does not, after three months of not meeting her Personal Cluster requirements, she will revert to Team Leader or below.

Example 1: Director Karen does not meet Personal Cluster requirements ($750 personal sales, $4,000 Personal Cluster sales, and four active lines with two Senior Consultants) for June / July / Aug. On September 1 she reverts to Team Leader, Senior Consultant or Consultant (based on her performance).
Example 2: Senior Director Nancy does not meet Personal Cluster requirement ($750 personal sales, $4,000 Personal Cluster sales, and four active lines) for June / July / Aug. On September 1 she reverts to Team Leader, Senior Consultant or Consultant (based on her performance).

amy07 said:

You do lose your downline director (and her cluster) if you fail to mee the requirements and lose your title. But you don't lose team leaders, senior consultants or consultants. It would suck to lose your top performers but at least you wouldn't lose everyone.

My head spins reading that stuff, I've never been real great with the "fine print" so I guess I'm just going to focus on keeping my business where I won't need to understand that stuff! haha Easier said than done, but that's my goal! I still need to get another recruiter on my team!!! I'll make it happen, keep positive right!

What is the $4,000 win and how can I participate?

The $4,000 win is a special promotion for our Pampered Chef team members. To participate, you must be a current active consultant and meet certain sales goals. You can find more information about this promotion on our website or by contacting your team leader.

When does the $4,000 win promotion end?

The $4,000 win promotion runs for a limited time only and will end on [insert end date]. Be sure to take advantage of this opportunity before it's too late!

How will the $4,000 win winner be chosen?

The winner of the $4,000 win will be chosen by a random drawing from all eligible consultants who have met the sales goals. The drawing will take place after the promotion ends and the winner will be announced on our website and social media channels.

What can I use the $4,000 win for?

The $4,000 win can be used towards any personal expenses or investments. It is your prize to use as you wish. We recommend using it to invest in your business or treat yourself to something special.

Can I still participate if I am not a current consultant?

Unfortunately, this promotion is only open to current active consultants. However, we have many other exciting promotions and incentives for our valued customers. We encourage you to join our team and take advantage of future opportunities like this one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • kcjodih
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • cincychef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies