1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Personal We found a house!!!

1. kcmckay

kcmckay Advanced Member Gold Member

I'm so excited we finally won the multiple offer game we've been playing on several houses and I'm so happy! This is the one I really wanted it's truly in so many ways my dream house! It has almost everything we were looking for and I'm on cloud 9 that our offer was accepted! We still have to go through application and closing process but I just couldn't contain my excitement!!!!!:thumbup::D:thumbup::eek::D:love::p:thumbup::D:sing:

Nov 12, 2009
  2. chefheidi2003

chefheidi2003 Senior Member Gold Member

That is so exciting. Congratulations

Nov 12, 2009
  3. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Congratulations!!! :thumbup: :sing:

Nov 12, 2009
  4. BadGirl

BadGirl Member Gold Member

Congrats! This is wonderful news.

I hope to have similar news in the next few weeks. We found our "perfect house", put in an offer, it was accepted, and we've been approved for financing.

NOW, we still must sell our current home. I'm getting nervous..... :frown:

Nov 12, 2009
  5. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

Congratulations!

Nov 12, 2009
  6. kcmckay

kcmckay Advanced Member Gold Member

I'm sorry you have to deal with selling a house. We are first time homebuyers so we rent so that is not an issue for us. We just have to give notice we are moving!:) Plus now we will definitely qualify for tax credit now that it's been extended!! Woo Hoo. We are pre approved so that's set but the actual application has to be done and processed. And that's going to be a process because I work for a bank and I get a 1% discount on the rate as an employee but the rep I have to use is in Buffalo and I'm close to Albany (5 hour drive). So everything is being done by phone mail and email. But the rate is totally worth it!:)

Nov 12, 2009
  7. heather223

heather223 Veteran Member Gold Member

Congrats! :)

Nov 12, 2009
  8. Jen1409

Jen1409 Member

Congrats! I'm sure you will enjoy your new house!

Nov 12, 2009
Have something to add?