• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Excited to Finally Find Our Dream House | Multiple Offer Game Won!

It's so exciting to finally find the perfect place to call home and to have your offer accepted. Good luck with the application and closing process, and congratulations again on finding your dream house!
kcmckay
Gold Member
I'm so excited we finally won the multiple offer game we've been playing on several houses and I'm so happy! This is the one I really wanted it's truly in so many ways my dream house! It has almost everything we were looking for and I'm on cloud 9 that our offer was accepted! We still have to go through application and closing process but I just couldn't contain my excitement!!!!!:thumbup::D:thumbup::eek::D:love::p:thumbup::D:sing:

That is so exciting. Congratulations

Congratulations!!! :thumbup: :sing:

Congrats! This is wonderful news.

I hope to have similar news in the next few weeks. We found our "perfect house", put in an offer, it was accepted, and we've been approved for financing.

NOW, we still must sell our current home. I'm getting nervous..... :frown:

BadGirl said:
Congrats! This is wonderful news.

I hope to have similar news in the next few weeks. We found our "perfect house", put in an offer, it was accepted, and we've been approved for financing.

NOW, we still must sell our current home. I'm getting nervous..... :frown:

I'm sorry you have to deal with selling a house. We are first time homebuyers so we rent so that is not an issue for us. We just have to give notice we are moving!:) Plus now we will definitely qualify for tax credit now that it's been extended!! Woo Hoo. We are pre approved so that's set but the actual application has to be done and processed. And that's going to be a process because I work for a bank and I get a 1% discount on the rate as an employee but the rep I have to use is in Buffalo and I'm close to Albany (5 hour drive). So everything is being done by phone mail and email. But the rate is totally worth it!:)

Congrats! I'm sure you will enjoy your new house!

1. What does it mean to win the multiple offer game in the real estate market?

Winning the multiple offer game means that your offer was accepted by the seller over other competing offers for a desired property. It typically involves making a strong and competitive offer, sometimes above asking price, in order to stand out from other potential buyers.

2. How can I increase my chances of winning a multiple offer situation?

To increase your chances of winning a multiple offer situation, it is important to work closely with your real estate agent and be prepared to act quickly. This may involve having a pre-approval letter from your lender, being flexible with your closing timeline, and making a strong offer with minimal contingencies.

3. Is it common for a seller to receive multiple offers on a property?

In a competitive real estate market, it is common for sellers to receive multiple offers on a property. This can happen when a property is priced competitively and in high demand, or in a market with low inventory and a high number of buyers.

4. What should I do if I am in a multiple offer situation?

If you find yourself in a multiple offer situation, it is important to work closely with your real estate agent and be prepared to make a strong and competitive offer. This may involve making a higher offer than the asking price, waiving certain contingencies, or offering a quick closing timeline.

5. How can I make my offer stand out in a multiple offer situation?

To make your offer stand out in a multiple offer situation, you may want to consider offering a higher price, being flexible with the seller's preferred closing timeline, or including a personal letter to the seller expressing your interest in the property. It is important to work closely with your real estate agent to determine the best strategy for making your offer stand out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • fruit76loop
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
bbauman07
  • redsoxgirl