• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Watching a Hot Air Balloon Launch"Witness the Magic: Hot Air Balloon Launch!

I missed it and didn't have time to tape it...I am glad that you guys posted that helps me out a little bit.the blonde was definately annoying...it'll be interesting to see how it all plays out.I had company tonight and missed it...:( Maybe I can catch it on the Survivor website.Maybe I'm a prude, but I'm not up for another season of blurred boobs and bulging boxer briefs. What made them think those would be good clothing choices? And I agree, annoying from the very beginning. I also vote for James!So Jen does that mean you are or are not going to watch it?
Dang! I really wanted Jean Robert gone. His mouth is annoying.

There are actually a few that need to go - very insensitive in some cases and very lazy in others...

raebates said:
Okay, so I was a James fan.

I've been doing computer work this evening and jumping over here to Chef Success while I wait for my slow dial-up. Survivor's on right now in the background. Now, I respect other people's choices. However, James' disrespectful comments about Leslie's faith really rubbed me the wrong way.

Not so much of a James fan now.

This is the first week that I have gotten a chance to watch this, and I remember everyone on here saying about how much they liked James...now that I have watched a full episode...I was wondering why everyone liked him...so now I guess he changed this week.

I thought for sure they would get rid of the skinny blond...she is the reason that they didn't win the challenge...

chefheidi2003 said:
I thought for sure they would get rid of the skinny blond...she is the reason that they didn't win the challenge...

mee too!!!

I was surprised that they voted Leslie off! What for? Being TOO nice?!? The skinny girl should have gone... or that "full of himself" Jean Robert! I was happy that the other tribe finally kicked some booty last night!

I totally had the same thoughts about James...what a jerk! I was sad to see Leslie go. Oh, and looks like we have another Richard Hatch...Dave was way too naked!

Yeah, what was up with that? I heard one of the girls say " Oh, you have got to be KIDDING ME!" when he stripped off his shorts. Can we say "too full of ourselves?" LOL

<h2>1. How long does a hot air balloon launch typically last?</h2><p>A hot air balloon launch typically lasts around 1 hour, from the inflation of the balloon to landing.</p><h2>2. Can I help with the launch process?</h2><p>Unfortunately, for safety reasons, only trained pilots and crew members are allowed to assist with the launch process.</p><h2>3. What time of day do hot air balloons usually launch?</h2><p>Hot air balloons usually launch at sunrise or 1-2 hours before sunset, as these are the times when the winds are calmest and the air is most stable.</p><h2>4. Is the launch affected by weather conditions?</h2><p>Yes, the launch can be affected by weather conditions such as wind, rain, and fog. If the conditions are not suitable, the launch may be delayed or cancelled for safety reasons.</p><h2>5. How close can I get to the hot air balloon during the launch?</h2><p>For safety reasons, it is recommended to stay at least 100 feet away from the hot air balloon during the launch. Spectators are typically directed to a designated viewing area for the best view of the launch.</p>

1. How long does a hot air balloon launch typically last?

A hot air balloon launch typically lasts around 1 hour, from the inflation of the balloon to landing.

2. Can I help with the launch process?

Unfortunately, for safety reasons, only trained pilots and crew members are allowed to assist with the launch process.

3. What time of day do hot air balloons usually launch?

Hot air balloons usually launch at sunrise or 1-2 hours before sunset, as these are the times when the winds are calmest and the air is most stable.

4. Is the launch affected by weather conditions?

Yes, the launch can be affected by weather conditions such as wind, rain, and fog. If the conditions are not suitable, the launch may be delayed or cancelled for safety reasons.

5. How close can I get to the hot air balloon during the launch?

For safety reasons, it is recommended to stay at least 100 feet away from the hot air balloon during the launch. Spectators are typically directed to a designated viewing area for the best view of the launch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchefjane
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sarahsellcm
Replies