• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Was There a "Pre-Order" for F/W 2010 Supplies?

Planning Tips for National ConferenceThe National Conference will be held from August 22-25th this year. It is possible to pre-order supplies for the conference. The order will be processed and shipped after the conference. No business supplies will be available for purchase at the conference.
jwpamp
For some reason I thought I remember seeing this somewhere....like where we could pre-order F/W 2010 supplies and they would be shipped to us after conference. Help! Am I just dreaming that?

No dreaming....it was mentioned in one of our newswires.....I believe we can preorder sometime next week.

there is something in the CN that was posted this morning

Got an email at 5:56 this evening from HO titles "Planning Tips for National Conference" and it has a section on Pre-Ordering F/W Supplies. It also said NO business supplies will be sold at NC. Not sure what I think about that yet, but know that my suitcase will be lighter to get home and my FedEx should be less!:rolleyes: I wish I could figure out where I put my signature thing in here:grumpy:

Sheilain Kansas

If we preorder, do we get charged right away or when the order ships?

It says in the info that payment is due at the time of the order, so I would think that they would charge you right away, but not sure...

Done! I hope it comes in before our cluster meeting on the 20th!

I really wish they would stop constantly updating the Opportunity Brochure and Come Join Us booklet. I know I can still use the old ones, but still!

DebbieJ said:
I really wish they would stop constantly updating the Opportunity Brochure and Come Join Us booklet. I know I can still use the old ones, but still!

Yeah, my thought too....but I am wondering if they are changing something in them -- like THE KIT??????? :rolleyes:

I thought the same thing, they must be changing the kit... or something else significant... commission structure???

pcjenni said:
I thought the same thing, they must be changing the kit... or something else significant... commission structure???

eeek!?!?!?!?!

Not to say that a big change won't happen... I heard that it was because it gives the high achievers (recruiting, sales, etc) opportunities to be featured on the items. Not sure if that is entirely true but that was what was told to us when we questioned the same thing. We can still use any old ones because the info is generally the same.

Have mine all ordered:) Oh, I am so glad I will not be lugging that weight around! That is even when I reduced it greatly!! I hope they give us a darn Season's Best at conference. I love trying the new recipes as soon as I get home so I can decide which ones I will be using in the fall. The more I can get done before August 15th the easier my life is!

baychef said:
Have mine all ordered:) Oh, I am so glad I will not be lugging that weight around! That is even when I reduced it greatly!! I hope they give us a darn Season's Best at conference. I love trying the new recipes as soon as I get home so I can decide which ones I will be using in the fall. The more I can get done before August 15th the easier my life is!

I ordered mine as well - and I, too, am thrilled about not having the shlep the extra weight.

Anyone know if there'll be Surprise Packs this year?

I have heard there will be no surprise packs :(

mscharf said:
I have heard there will be no surprise packs :(

Bummer. Is that because we have the outlet now?

Probably too many people there to be able to deal with surprise packs.

I just ordered mine! YEAH! Hope they get to my house by the 21st! :)

Where do we go to pre-order? I missed that email somehow. I've been searching for the info and can't find anything.

...nevermind. :blushing:

haha! I know! I couldn't find it either but then i started cleaning out my inbox and found it!!! :)

Related to Was There a "Pre-Order" for F/W 2010 Supplies?

1. What is a "pre-order" for F/W 2010 supplies?

A pre-order is an opportunity for customers to reserve and purchase upcoming products before they are officially released. This allows customers to ensure they will receive the items they want and avoid missing out on popular products.

2. How do I pre-order F/W 2010 supplies?

To pre-order F/W 2010 supplies, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website during the designated pre-order period. You will be able to select the items you want and complete your purchase as usual.

3. When will the pre-order for F/W 2010 supplies be available?

The pre-order for F/W 2010 supplies will typically be available a few weeks before the official release date. However, this may vary depending on the specific products being offered. We recommend checking with your consultant or keeping an eye on our website for updates.

4. Can I cancel or change my pre-order for F/W 2010 supplies?

Yes, you can cancel or make changes to your pre-order for F/W 2010 supplies until the designated pre-order period ends. After that, the order will be processed and can no longer be modified. Please contact your consultant for assistance with cancellations or changes.

5. Will there be any special deals or discounts for pre-ordering F/W 2010 supplies?

Yes, we often offer special deals or discounts for customers who pre-order F/W 2010 supplies. These may include discounted prices, free shipping, or bonus products. Be sure to check our website or ask your consultant for any current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jillzpampchef
  • pckelly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies