• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Warm Nutty Carmel Brownie - Tip

In summary, a Warm Nutty Carmel Brownie - Tip is a layered dessert with caramel, chocolate brownie, and nuts, baked in a special pan for a crispy edge and chewy center. To make it, use the Pampered Chef Brownie Pan and bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes. Different types of nuts can be used and it can be served with ice cream. It can also be prepared ahead of time and refrigerated for up to 24 hours before baking.
PurpleAngel
Gold Member
I found at Wal-Mart some 'Carmel Bites' from Kraft (near the chocolate chips). Just used these in the latest batch of WNCB - and wow.....so much easier that un-wrapping all the rolos. And it spreads the caramel out more throughout the pan of brownies.

A girl in my cluster also talked about these but to use in the new taffy apple things.

Wow, thanks for the tip! I love using caramel in my brownies but unwrapping all those individual rolos can be such a hassle. I'll definitely have to give these Carmel Bites a try. Plus, it sounds like they distribute the caramel more evenly throughout the brownies, which is always a plus. Thanks for sharing!

1. What is a Warm Nutty Carmel Brownie - Tip?

A Warm Nutty Carmel Brownie - Tip is a delicious dessert made with layers of gooey caramel, rich chocolate brownie, and crunchy nuts. It is baked in a special pan that creates a crispy edge and a soft, chewy center.

2. How do I make a Warm Nutty Carmel Brownie - Tip?

To make a Warm Nutty Carmel Brownie - Tip, you will need the Pampered Chef Brownie Pan. Preheat your oven to 350°F and prepare the brownie batter according to the package instructions. Pour half of the batter into the pan and top with chopped nuts and caramel sauce. Add the remaining batter on top and bake for 20-25 minutes.

3. Can I use different types of nuts in a Warm Nutty Carmel Brownie - Tip?

Yes, you can use any type of nuts you prefer in a Warm Nutty Carmel Brownie - Tip. Some popular choices include pecans, walnuts, almonds, and peanuts. You can also mix different types of nuts for added variety and flavor.

4. How do I serve a Warm Nutty Carmel Brownie - Tip?

The best way to serve a Warm Nutty Carmel Brownie - Tip is to let it cool for a few minutes before cutting it into squares. You can then top it with some extra caramel sauce and a scoop of vanilla ice cream for an extra indulgent treat.

5. Can I make a Warm Nutty Carmel Brownie - Tip ahead of time?

Yes, you can make a Warm Nutty Carmel Brownie - Tip ahead of time. Simply prepare the batter and assemble the layers in the pan, cover it with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for up to 24 hours. When ready to bake, let the pan sit at room temperature for 20 minutes before baking as directed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
lindsaym
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • dwyerkim
  • Recipes and Tips