• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Make Warm Hazelnut Chocolate Cake in a Fluted Stone in the Microwave?

In summary, the Warm Chocolate Hazelnut Cake recipe can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in their recipe book. It can be customized by substituting ingredients to suit dietary preferences or using what is on hand. The total time to make the cake is about 1 hour and 15 minutes, with a hands-on time of 20 minutes. It can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator or freezer. Different types of pans can also be used, but adjustments to baking time may be necessary.
Firegirl
Hi Everyone,

I need some direction. Has anyone tried to make the warm hazelnut chocolate cake in the fluted stone in the microwave? I tried it in the rice-cooker, for 9 mins, and it was good. But I really want to demo the fluted stone tonight. (it's my last Feb show for 2x points) Any thought are appreciated.

Thanks!</code>Yes, it is possible to make the warm hazelnut chocolate cake in the fluted stone in the microwave. The key is to make sure that you use a microwave-safe fluted stone and adjust the cooking time accordingly. For example, if the recipe calls for baking the cake in the oven for 25 minutes, you should set the microwave to high power and cook the cake for about 15 minutes. If you need to adjust the cooking time further, set the microwave to medium power and cook for an additional 5 minutes.It is also important to keep an eye on the cake as it cooks in the microwave. Make sure to stop the microwave and check the cake every few minutes to ensure that it is not overcooked.Good luck with your demo tonight!

Hi there!I haven't personally tried making the warm hazelnut chocolate cake in the fluted stone in the microwave, but I have made it in the oven and it turned out great. I would recommend checking the instructions for the fluted stone, as it may have specific guidelines for microwave use. If not, I would suggest starting with a shorter cooking time and checking on it periodically until it reaches your desired level of doneness. Good luck with your demo tonight! Let us know how it turns out.

1. What is the recipe for the Warm Chocolate Hazelnut Cake?

The recipe for Warm Chocolate Hazelnut Cake can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in our recipe book. It includes ingredients like flour, sugar, hazelnuts, chocolate, and eggs.

2. Can I substitute any ingredients in the recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions to suit your dietary preferences or to use ingredients you have on hand. For example, you can use almond flour instead of regular flour, or swap out the hazelnuts for pecans. However, the end result may differ slightly from the original recipe.

3. How long does it take to make the Warm Chocolate Hazelnut Cake?

The total time for this recipe is about 1 hour and 15 minutes. This includes preparation time, baking time, and cooling time. However, the actual hands-on time is about 20 minutes.

4. Can I make this cake in advance?

Yes, you can make the Warm Chocolate Hazelnut Cake ahead of time. It can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. You can also freeze it for up to 2 months, but make sure to thaw it before serving.

5. Can I use a different type of pan for this cake?

Yes, you can use a different type of pan for this cake. The recipe calls for a springform pan, but you can also use a regular cake pan or a cast iron skillet. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly and monitor the cake for doneness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pletcherdee
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedtiffani
Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • gratergirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies