• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanting to Do a Newsletter and Need Ideas/Suggestions

In summary, this website is a great resource for finding ideas for your own newsletters. It is also cheap and easy to use.
momoftwins
I am wanting to do a monthly newsletter and I am looking for ideas/suggestions on what to include in it and how to set it up. Thanks in advance.

I personally use www.tastytidbits.net . It's cheap (about $1/mo) and very good. Plus, if your get referrals, she extends your subscription by 1 month, so you could really just pay for the first year and get all of the rest for free. she sends it out on the 25th of the month before the newsletter is geared for (25th of October for November's letter) and she has a sample on her website so you can see what it is like. Feel free to use me as a referral if you decide to use her.

I did my first newsletter for November and used a template from microsoft. In Word, Help, Microsoft Office Online...there I selected a template, and edited it with the stuff I wanted to talk about. Then I saved it as November. Next month, I'll open the template and make December's!

This is a great website to glean ideas to incorporate your own flavors to make it unique to you! It helped me to create my newsletter...

The stuff that I put in it:
1) Hostess w/ the Mostess (congrats to top sales host & what she earned). thanked all hosts by first name and last initial.
2) Upcoming Host specials
3) 10 reasons to Host a show this Holiday Season
4) "Have you ever...." (questions about owning your own biz, setting own hours, etc.)
5) Turkey Tips
6) Recipe Corner
7) Contact info
8) Disclaimer lines (blind copy, removal, referrals, etc.)

I was really nervous about people "rejecting" me...but so far have had only 1 person request removal from email list, one person ask me to keep sending b/c she wants to do a show after b-ball season's over, and another person booked a show for Dec.2...totally worth it!

I've done a newsletter for the past 2 monthsI'm in my 3rd SS month, and I've done 2 newsletters so far. I send them out on the first day of the month. Each time I break it up into sections:
1) Thanks to all hostess who held shows with me for the month.
2) Show special section. I highlight the hostess and guest specails for the next 3 months.
3) Look at what my top hostess earned for the previous month.
4) 2 Recipes
5) Take a closer look at being a PC consultant
6) My personal thoughts for the month.

All of my clients LOVE the newsletter. I get great feedback.

At the moment, I am offering a "special" - submitt a Newsletter Name for my newsletter and receive 20% off 1 item.

Thanks for the tips/suggestions ladies! It is greatly appreciated.

MSMITH and LIZ;
Would you mind posting a copy of your newsletter here? The ideas you've listed sound great and I think it would give us an even better perspecitive of your newsletters if we could see them...

Thanks!

december newsletterI hope it turns out right by attaching b/c it looks different when I edit v. email it....you can probably tell that I'm not very computer savvy!

Anyway, thanks to Cindycooks for her great idea on the 12 days of Christmas!

Attachments

• December News.doc
    123.5 KB · Views: 556
Wow MSmith, that's really nice! I have a hunk-o-junk old computer without Word or any program like it, so my attempts at making up a decent newsletter have been quite scary.. But this is really nice! Way to go!

I pay $10.95 annually to get my monthly newsletter and it's a tax write off. I use www.123byrequest.com I have gotten rave reviews from my preferred customers about it. :D

Eating out is expensive,
Eating at home with family.... PRICELESS!!

1. What type of content should I include in my newsletter?

Your newsletter should include a mix of informative and promotional content. Some ideas include new product releases, recipes, cooking tips, and special offers for your subscribers.

2. How often should I send out my newsletter?

It's important to find a balance between keeping your subscribers engaged and not overwhelming them with too many emails. We recommend sending out a newsletter once every 1-2 weeks.

3. How can I make my newsletter visually appealing?

You can use high-quality images, eye-catching fonts and colors, and include a good balance of text and visuals. You can also use templates provided by email marketing platforms to create a professional and visually appealing newsletter.

4. How can I grow my newsletter subscriber list?

You can grow your subscriber list by promoting your newsletter on your website and social media channels. You can also offer incentives for signing up, such as a discount or free product. Make sure to also include a sign-up form at checkout for customers to easily subscribe.

5. How can I measure the success of my newsletter?

You can track the success of your newsletter by monitoring metrics such as open rates, click-through rates, and conversion rates. These metrics can give you insights into how engaged your subscribers are and which types of content are resonating with them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
betsyb
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • DebPC