• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted - New Silicone Floral CuPampered Chefake Pan

In summary, the conversation discusses a new silicone pan that is being offered by PC. Some members have received it in their packages and are impressed with its stability and ease of use. One member is hoping to purchase it from another member who may not want it. Another member suggests hosting a show to get more new products, including the silicone pan. The conversation also touches on the affordability of the new products and the option to purchase them at a discounted price in September.
hmolah
I couldn't afford all of the new products, but I love to bake, and I really want to get my hands on this! If any Director has an extra one that they'd like to sell, or anyone that received this in their packages - but doesn't really think they want it - I'd love it! Please post if you have one and how much you'd like with shipping, or PM me! Thanks!:D

Heather,

I'm sure someone has already said this to you but host your own show!! That way you can get more new products including the silicone pan. I have never used silicone pans....they looked to flimsy and I felt I would be cheating on my stones :) But I am in love with this pan!! Those little cakes just POP right out! Have a show on Sept. 1st and tell everyone that you are doing it to get the new stuff!

silicone pan is not flmisy!
GeorgiaPeach said:
Heather,

I'm sure someone has already said this to you but host your own show!! That way you can get more new products including the silicone pan. I have never used silicone pans....they looked to flimsy and I felt I would be cheating on my stones :) But I am in love with this pan!! Those little cakes just POP right out! Have a show on Sept. 1st and tell everyone that you are doing it to get the new stuff!

GeorgiaPeach - Just wanted to let you know that the new silicone pan is not flimisy.... there is a metal ring around the outside of the pan that gives it some stability... it is really cool!

Monica

monica.dixon said:
GeorgiaPeach - Just wanted to let you know that the new silicone pan is not flimisy.... there is a metal ring around the outside of the pan that gives it some stability... it is really cool!

Monica

I meant that in the past I didn't try silicone because it looked flimsy. I received our pan with my director pack and have already used it twice! I think it offers the best of both worlds.....those little cakes pop out SO easy AND there is no fear of it wobbling and spilling batter while putting it in the oven. :) I've had a couple customers make comments about silicone being flimsy and loved that I was able to say that PC thought of that and reinforced the rim!

hmolah said:
I couldn't afford all of the new products, but I love to bake, and I really want to get my hands on this! If any Director has an extra one that they'd like to sell, or anyone that received this in their packages - but doesn't really think they want it - I'd love it! Please post if you have one and how much you'd like with shipping, or PM me! Thanks!:D

I can't afford all the new spring products either. It's too bad that they don't let you get what you want as far as a package, I don't want all the extra things, just a few and I guess I'll just have to wait till Septmeber and get it for 20% off.
I feel for yah and totally understand when it comes to the tight $ thing.
Schel

Related to Wanted - New Silicone Floral CuPampered Chefake Pan

1. What is the size of the silicone floral cupcake pan?

The silicone floral cupcake pan measures 12.75 inches long by 8.5 inches wide.

2. Is the silicone floral cupcake pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the silicone floral cupcake pan is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. How many cupcakes can the silicone floral cupcake pan make at once?

This pan can make 12 cupcakes at once.

4. Can the silicone floral cupcake pan be used in the oven?

Yes, this pan is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

5. Is the silicone floral cupcake pan non-stick?

Yes, the silicone material of this pan is non-stick, making it easy to release the cupcakes without any sticking or mess.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brewejen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
brewejen
  • PamperedLady1979
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PamperedLady1979
  • newchefmommy