• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can Pink Ribbon Flyers Boost Cancer Awareness?

In summary, Lisa discovered that the pins she was expecting this year were not going to be available, so she is looking for a different way to distribute them to her team. She found a few sources for bulk pins.
COOKINWITHSHERRI
Gold Member
I came up with this last year, but didn't get out as much as I was hoping. So I'm stepping it up a little this year and adding it with my new walking schedule. (Since I live two blocks away from JC Penny's, Walmart, Target, Koals and another 10 store mini plaza, I thought what a great way to get my excersize and put the word out!)

While I was going through Wal-mart and Target type parking lots I noticed there were several cars with the pink magnetic ribbons on their cars. So I got to thinking....... What if I bought a supply of the HWC Pins (couple of bags to start with) and worked up a 1/2 page note and attach a pin to it. The note says - "I noticed that your supporting a loved one with Cancer and wanted to give you this pin to help you bring more awareness during the journey. Please ware it with pride."

Attached is the updated flyer that I'll be printing out and attaching a pin to place it under windshield wipers. There was some talk about doing blanketing type advertising in parking lots last year, but I think posting on 10 - 15 cars max wouldn't be under the blanketing catagory....... Those times I did get out last year I noticed there wasn't any more than that at a time.

Good luck!

Attachments

• PINK RIBBON FLYER 07.doc
    560 KB · Views: 559
This is awesome.....I am going to use this at my work place and in my neighborhood as well

Where are you getting the pins?

What a super idea!! I am down to about 4 pins...I wish we could get more :(

Jilleysue said:
Where are you getting the pins?

the last several years you could buy packs of 15 on supply orders. This is the first year they're not offering them.

I was gona say..This is great idea..but I want pins. I would give these out at work and everywhere..but NO PINS?????????????
Hmmmm. I bet we could get them somewhere else. Someone has to sell them.

Sorry, I didn't see or read or hear anything about pins this year. I don't remember what I did with my leftovers--I guess I'll have to poke through more boxes from my move.

What no pins???Are you all serious that there's going to be no pins this year??? I can't believe that, I've got a couple of teams that are counting on my getting pins to help with their Relay teams.

Guess I'm going to be calling HO tomorrow and ?? them about this.

Lisa

None of the materials they have sent us mention the pins, Lisa. sorry. Let us know what they say after you call them.

Any word on the pins??

Lisa/ChefBear said:
Are you all serious that there's going to be no pins this year??? I can't believe that, I've got a couple of teams that are counting on my getting pins to help with their Relay teams.

Guess I'm going to be calling HO tomorrow and ?? them about this.

Lisa

I vaguely remember a mentio nlast year that it was going to be the last year of the pins.

I found a few sites that sell pink ribbon pins in bulk. They aren't as cute as those we got from HO, and are a little more expensive. But if you got a group of consultants together (I'm NOT volunteering!) and placed a large order, the price per pin goes down significantly.

http://costumejewelrywholesale.com/w9187p.html
http://www.pinmart.com/shopDetails.cfm?p=7488&cat=66
http://www.worldclasspins.com/ProductDetail.aspx?PID=47

Wow, I didn't hear that they weren't going to be offering them this year. I do have a couple of bags left from last year so I'll just use them. I guess I should save a few for my May Hosts.

What is the Pink Ribbon Flyer and what does it support?

The Pink Ribbon Flyer is a limited edition kitchen tool designed by Pampered Chef to support breast cancer awareness and research. A portion of the proceeds from each flyer sold goes towards supporting breast cancer organizations.

How is the Pink Ribbon Flyer different from other Pampered Chef products?

The Pink Ribbon Flyer has a unique pink color and features a pink ribbon design, making it a special edition item. It also comes with a special recipe book featuring dishes that can be made using the flyer.

How can I use the Pink Ribbon Flyer in my cooking?

The Pink Ribbon Flyer is a versatile tool that can be used for a variety of cooking methods including grilling, baking, roasting, and more. It is great for making dishes like roasted vegetables, chicken, fish, and even desserts like brownies and cookies!

Can I purchase the Pink Ribbon Flyer outside of the United States?

Currently, the Pink Ribbon Flyer is only available for purchase in the United States. However, Pampered Chef is always expanding its reach and we hope to make it available internationally in the future.

Are there any special promotions or discounts for the Pink Ribbon Flyer?

Pampered Chef often runs promotions and discounts for the Pink Ribbon Flyer, especially during Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October. Keep an eye out for these special offers on our website and social media channels!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
sarahsellcm
Replies
Views
tlennhoff