• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Know More About My Business? Get a Flyer!

A
Andrea1627
I am wanting a flyer that basically tells it all to whomever I hand it to...

I want it to say I'm a rep in the area who does PC, and we offer 1)cooking shows (with a description of this) 2) catalog shows (with a description) 3) office shows (with a description) 3) Bridal registry & showers (with a description), 4) fundraisers (with a description

And finally if you are interested in any of these, contact me today...with my contact info...

Do we have ANYTHING like this that can be used to hand out to people along with a mini flyer?

Andrea

I haven't seen anything like that here, but you could make one. I know that Joy of Tasty Tidbits does requests for a fee if you want pics on it and stuff, but I know that she has a full time job so I'm not sure if she is doing it still.

www.tastytidbits.net

Do you think it would be too much info on there to start with?

I think that it would be a good flyer to have to put up soemwhere or even put on cars. I am surprised there isn't one already, even from HO!! It is a great idea that I am sure would get a lot of bookings!

If you put fliers on cars........will the car alarm go off?
I've often wondered that and my car does not have an alarm.

Kris

I have never set off a car alarm, even while prying my sunroof open to get my keys out!! You have to pretty much be mauling the car for the alarm to go off, unless your kids press the button. They won't go off just from putting a flyer on, that's for sure!

You have to be careful putting info on cars in public parking lots and other places. Many areas have ordinances preventing this type of advertising. And you'd be very easy to track down if turned in :).

Here is a flyer - feel free to change it aroundHere is an idea to get you started. I generally take these out to neighborhoods closeby in the last month of an old catalog, and you can definitely give out former catalogs with this - you can buy high volumes at low prices on eBay. It works - I get at least a show for every 30 catalogs, and some kind of order (or service opportunity) for every 10. Aim for 100 catalogs, and see where your business grows! :) Good luck.

You can look around for the original on this - I think it was called

Let me be your Pampered Chef Lady

Attachments

• let me be your PC consultant.doc
    46 KB · Views: 580
This is it!Thank you Scott, this was EXACTLY what I was looking for ;)

1. What is the purpose of a flyer for your business?

A flyer is a printed promotional material that provides a brief overview of your business and the services or products you offer. It serves as a convenient and effective way to communicate information about your business to potential customers.

2. What services do you offer as a PC representative?

As a PC representative, I offer a variety of services including cooking shows, catalog shows, office shows, bridal registry & showers, and fundraisers.

3. Can you provide a description of each service?

Sure! Our cooking shows involve demonstrating and sampling delicious recipes using our high-quality kitchen products. Our catalog shows allow customers to browse and order from our extensive catalog of products. Office shows are perfect for businesses looking to purchase quality office supplies. Bridal registry & showers help couples create their dream wedding registry, while fundraisers offer a way for organizations to raise funds by selling our products.

4. How can interested individuals contact you?

If you are interested in any of our services, please contact me today. You can find my contact information on the flyer or mini flyer that I will provide.

5. Do you have any additional materials to hand out with the flyer?

Yes, along with the flyer, I also have a mini flyer that provides an overview of our services and contact information. This can be easily handed out to potential customers for quick reference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tash
  • AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
Replies
Views
artcd44