• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Increase Sales and Travel to NC at a Discounted Price?

In summary, the person is trying to find a way to go to NC at half price and increase sales. They have three shows to close after the 16th and are looking for ideas to get more sales at those shows. They are wondering if it would be unfair to close a show from March 1st at a later date. The expert suggests not changing show dates and risking customer satisfaction for personal gain, but instead promoting incentives at parties and using social media and email marketing to reach potential customers. They also suggest communicating with the host and potential customers about any discounts or promotions available.
milkangel
i really wnat to go to nc this first year bu t i would rather go at half price does any one have a sulotion to get it at half price and how to increas sales? i do have 3 shows to close after the 16th 1 cooking 2nd is catalog and 3rd is a booth at the home show. any ideas to get more sales at eather of them? i had a sale the 1rst oof march and will not lose till sat or can i wait till 16 to close and maby the host can get more sales then too. Will it be unfair to close it that late from march 1st? need addvise on this.

All your shows have to be dated after March 16. You cannot hold a show on March 13, close it after the 16 and have it count. On that note, it is also not ethical to change the show dates to help yourself out. I wouldn't wait until the middle of the month to close a March 1st show. The guests at that show and outside orders before the show are waiting for their products, it may be a full month before some of them get their stuff. I wouldn't risk my customer's satisfaction over reaching a personal incentive anyway. But you can promote your incentive at a party. Let them know you have a goal to reach. Offer something for them booking with a period that you need them to (offer something with at least a $400-500 show to make it worth your while).

Hi there! It sounds like you have some great ideas for increasing sales and getting to NC at a discounted price. Have you considered reaching out to potential customers through social media or email marketing? You could also try offering special discounts or promotions to entice more sales. As for closing the sales from the 1st of March, I don't think it would be unfair to wait until the 16th if that's what works best for you and your customers. However, it might be helpful to communicate with your host and potential customers about the timeline and any potential discounts or promotions that may be available. Good luck with your sales and I hope you get to go to NC at a great price!

What is "Want to Go to Nc Need Sales"?

"Want to Go to Nc Need Sales" is a special program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to travel to North Carolina for a sales event. It is a great opportunity to network with other consultants and grow your sales!

How can I participate in "Want to Go to Nc Need Sales"?

To participate in "Want to Go to Nc Need Sales", you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant and meet the sales requirements set by the company. You can find more information and apply for the program on the Consultant Corner website.

What are the sales requirements for "Want to Go to Nc Need Sales"?

The sales requirements for "Want to Go to Nc Need Sales" vary depending on your current level in the Pampered Chef consultant program. Please refer to the Consultant Corner website for more detailed information on the specific requirements for your level.

What are the benefits of participating in "Want to Go to Nc Need Sales"?

Participating in "Want to Go to Nc Need Sales" has many benefits, including the opportunity to network with other consultants, increase your sales, and potentially earn rewards and recognition from Pampered Chef. It is also a great chance to travel to North Carolina and experience new markets.

Can I bring a guest with me to "Want to Go to Nc Need Sales"?

Unfortunately, the "Want to Go to Nc Need Sales" program is only available for active Pampered Chef consultants. Guests are not able to participate in the program at this time. However, you are welcome to invite your friends and family to join you in North Carolina during your free time!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • ejuliano
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • DebbieSM