• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Buy Affordable FS 1-2 Packs and SS 08 Catalogs?

In summary, the FS 1-2 Packs SS 08 Catalogs include a selection of featured products from the Spring/Summer 2008 catalog, with two catalogs in each pack for a total of four catalogs. These packs are only sold as a set and cannot be purchased individually. While there are no specific discounts or promotions for purchasing the FS 1-2 Packs SS 08 Catalogs, they can be used to introduce new products, upsell complementary items, and host themed events to increase sales.
susanr613
Gold Member
I will sell them at 11.25 per pack of 25 plus shipping.

I accept PayPal and personal checks.

PM me if you're interested.

Why not keep them & use them at fairs or just hand out when someone asks for a catalog. Save your current catalogs for shows.

good idea....and i still have a pack of fall 07 catalogs i never got around to distributing ;-)

1. What is included in the FS 1-2 Packs SS 08 Catalogs?

The FS 1-2 Packs SS 08 Catalogs include a selection of featured products from the Spring/Summer 2008 catalog. These packs are designed to showcase the latest and most popular items from our collection.

2. How many catalogs are included in the FS 1-2 Packs SS 08 Catalogs?

The FS 1-2 Packs SS 08 Catalogs include two catalogs in each pack, for a total of four catalogs. This allows for a larger variety of products to be featured in the packs.

3. Can I purchase individual catalogs from the FS 1-2 Packs SS 08 Catalogs?

No, the FS 1-2 Packs SS 08 Catalogs are only sold as a set of two packs. However, you can purchase individual catalogs from the Spring/Summer 2008 catalog separately.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions for purchasing the FS 1-2 Packs SS 08 Catalogs?

At this time, there are no specific discounts or promotions for purchasing the FS 1-2 Packs SS 08 Catalogs. However, you may be able to take advantage of any current sales or promotions on the individual products featured in the catalogs.

5. How can I use the FS 1-2 Packs SS 08 Catalogs to increase my sales?

The FS 1-2 Packs SS 08 Catalogs can be used as a tool to introduce new and popular products to your customers. You can also use them for upselling by showcasing complementary products or offering bundle deals. Additionally, you can use the catalogs to host a themed party or event to generate excitement and sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattybrady
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pattybrady
  • melindagilbert
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
melindagilbert
  • chef2you