• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want More Slaes This Holiday Any Ideas?

In summary, the sender is reaching out to their contacts to offer Pampered Chef products as holiday gifts. They are providing a link to their personal website where the products can be viewed and ordered. They also mention some affordable gift ideas under $25 and encourage guests to place orders before the deadline for holiday delivery. The sender also mentions their sales goal and incentives for hosting a show or placing a certain amount of orders. They also offer a free show to those who book a cooking show in January.
milkangel
i am wanting to send something to my contacts to see if i get some sales but what? what is everyone is doing that does not have show this month?

do you have a personal website? if so, direct your contacts to it and the outlet. if not, maybe you can throw in a season's best for "last chance for christmas" orders phoned in to you by 10pm dec 11 (last order day for dec 18 shipping)

My director just forwarded me this e-mail. I am going to send to my contacts,

Happy Holidays,

I am entering an order for Pampered Chef on Wednesday night. If you or any of your friends would like to order PC for holiday gifts, the products will be in before 12/19. Visit my website Page Not Found to view the entire catalog. Don't hesitate to call me with any questions and with any orders.

Quick, Easy, and Affordable Gift Ideas Under $25.00 (before tax and shipping)

Keep It Warm!
Mini Whipper @ $3.25
Coffee and More cups (white): $18.00
2 Hot Cocoa packets

Sweet Treat!
Mini-Serving Spatula @ $4.00
All-Purpose Spreader @ $3.50
Cinnamon Sprinkle, Caramel Sprinkle, or Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle @ $6.50 each
Cake Mix & Frosting

Explore Your Sweet Side!
Mini-Serving Spatula @ $4.00
All-Purpose Spreader @ $3.50
Flour/Sugar Shaker @ $5.75
PC Holiday Cookbook @ $7.50

Wisk It Up!
Mini Whipper @ $ 3.25
Mini Wisk @ $ 9.50
Stainless Wisk @$ 12.50

Most Popular Purchased Products

Bamboo Specialty @ $9.00
Bamboo Spatula Set $7.00
Bamboo Spoon Set @ $9.00
Slice-N-Serve @ $7.00
Small Scoop @ $10.50
Spoon Rest @ $10.50
Garlic Press @ $16.00
Ice Cream Dipper @$14.50
Round up from the Heart Trivet @ $12.00 ($2.00 goes to the Feeding America program)

I'm trying to keep quality and affordability in the holiday. So keep your ears open and get back to me by 6pm Wednesday and I'll add the order to my show.

Thank you for all your support over the year. May I extend my season greetings to you and your loved ones. Thanks for thinking of me. Keep your kitchen warm and welcoming.

Happy Holidays!

I just sent this one out tonight. I have a Host that is leaving her Show open for a few more days and I thought I would put the orders in for hers to go higher...

I will be submitting my final 2008 Show order on Friday, December 12th at 5 p.m. Please place any orders by that time. Attached is my "Gift and Stocking Stuffer $15 and Under" flyer for those last minute stocking stuffer & teacher etc. gift ideas! I can also give you ideas if you don't know what you can get for someone special. Any orders you would like to place by credit/debit card through my website, please use the following link:

PUT IN LINK TO LAST 2008 HOST'S SHOW

For example, a bottle of our Sweet Caramel or Sweet Cinnamon or Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle at $6.50 each with a Small Bamboo Spoon ($4.75 for 2) for stirring would make a nice teacher gift and very reasonably priced! These Sprinkles would be great in coffee or hot tea for those cold winter nights! The recipe for our great Cinnamon Rolls is on the bottle of the Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle!

My Sales Goal for January is $2,500! I am working towards a trip for 4 to Disney World in June 2010 and my Sales are doubled for January! Our Host Specials are fantastic! Anyone who has $150 in Show orders (not including shipping & sales tax) will get their choice of 60% off either the Master, Mega, and Micro Scrapers for only $17.00 or the Classic Scraper, Small Mix N Scraper, Mix N Scraper, and Skinny Scraper for only $17.20! Hosts with $500 or more in Show orders will earn bonus Free Product ($50 in BONUS Free Product Value with Show sales of $500-$699; $75 in BONUS Free Product Value with Show sales of $700-$999; $100 in BONUS Free Product Value with Show sales of $1,000 or more)! Guests who place orders of $60 or more (not including shipping & sales tax) will receive the Small Bamboo Spoon Set free!

Book a Cooking Show and hold it on the original date in January with me before December 20th and I'll give you a "Free Show"! I provide the recipe ingredients, paper products, and lots of fun for you and your guests! All you provide is your kitchen and guests! What a great way to start off the New Year by learning a great easy and inexpensive recipe to eat this Winter!

Book a Cooking or Catalog Show for January 2nd through the 8th, and I'll give you an extra $10 in free product when your Sales (not including shipping and sales tax) reach $200! If your Sales (not including shipping and sales tax) reach $500, I will buy either Scraper Collection for you so you will get it FREE instead of 60% off plus get $140 in free product to go on a FREE shopping spree to get some of those items you have been wanting! I get a beautiful Consultant Planner Binder if I submit a Show by the 8th and I know I will need it to keep my Planner intact since I will be using it so much this year!

Attachments

• GIFTS AND STOCKING STUFFERS.doc
    99.5 KB · Views: 296
Here's what I am sending out:

Just in time for Christmas Sale! Do your Christmas shopping with me December 12-15 and get $5 off direct shipping charges (55-80% off the shipping fee!) for orders $49.99 or less or $10 off direct shipping for orders $50 and over with delivery guaranteed by December 23rd. OR if you prefer to pay your own direct shipping charges, I will give you 10% off your total order.

Before-After Christmas Sale! Ideal for last minute shoppers! Order December 16-24 and get FREE shipping for all orders over $70 (smaller orders will get the above shipping deals). These orders will be shipped after Christmas. OR if you prefer to pay your own direct shipping charges, I will give you 15% off your total order. If you like I will email you a "gift certificate" to put under the tree.

Shop online at my website: www.../bbrigham and put my name in as host to see the entire catalog. I will apply the discount and contact you with the amount actually being taken from your card when I download the order to my Pampered Chef program - payments do not process until I send them into the company.

Offer excludes outlet orders but you need to check that area out too! There are awesome deals on first quality discontinued items.

i am doing the 12 gifts of Christmas and i sent them out yesterday and no response yet. we will see how it turns out. i have had 17 e-mails that came back saying that this person does not have this e-mail does any one come upon that? they are from the contacts that host had sent to.

BethCooks4U said:
Here's what I am sending out:

Just in time for Christmas Sale! Do your Christmas shopping with me December 12-15 and get $5 off direct shipping charges (55-80% off the shipping fee!) for orders $49.99 or less or $10 off direct shipping for orders $50 and over with delivery guaranteed by December 23rd. OR if you prefer to pay your own direct shipping charges, I will give you 10% off your total order.

Before-After Christmas Sale! Ideal for last minute shoppers! Order December 16-24 and get FREE shipping for all orders over $70 (smaller orders will get the above shipping deals). These orders will be shipped after Christmas. OR if you prefer to pay your own direct shipping charges, I will give you 15% off your total order. If you like I will email you a "gift certificate" to put under the tree.

Shop online at my website: www.../bbrigham and put my name in as host to see the entire catalog. I will apply the discount and contact you with the amount actually being taken from your card when I download the order to my Pampered Chef program - payments do not process until I send them into the company.

Offer excludes outlet orders but you need to check that area out too! There are awesome deals on first quality discontinued items.

are you giving them 15% off the product total, or their grand total?

I was thinking of doing this, but I'm hesitating... I sent out a Black Friday sale and then my December newsletter. Do you think my contacts will get annoyed hearing from me again?

Thanks Susan for posting that email I just sent it out w/a few changes for myself!

I put FREE SHIPPING in subject line and then combined orders.

babywings76 said:
I was thinking of doing this, but I'm hesitating... I sent out a Black Friday sale and then my December newsletter. Do you think my contacts will get annoyed hearing from me again?

I struggle with that thought every year at this time. I had a Black Friday Sale then sent out my November newsletter (very very late). Then on Sunday I sent out Joy's Outlet email. I still need to send out the December Newsletter, but I don't want to swamp them. I also sent out an evite (just to my hosts this year) for my Host Appreciation brunch. So, I'm right there with you. My rationalization is...there will be no reason why they won't give Pampered Chef if they want to. There will be enough opportunities if they are interested.

I sent out a version of PCCHEFJANE's letter yesterday and have already received 2 orders and 1 booking.

Related to Want More Slaes This Holiday Any Ideas?

What are some unique ways to increase holiday sales?

One idea is to offer exclusive holiday bundles or sets that are only available during the holiday season. Another idea is to partner with local businesses to host a holiday shopping event or pop-up shop. You can also offer limited time discounts or promotions specifically for the holiday season.

How can I make my holiday product displays more appealing to customers?

Consider using festive decorations and incorporating holiday themes into your displays. You can also offer samples or demonstrations of your products during the holiday season to entice customers to make a purchase. Additionally, make sure your displays are well-lit and visually appealing to catch the attention of shoppers.

What are some effective ways to promote holiday sales?

Social media is a great tool for promoting holiday sales. You can also send out email newsletters or create targeted ad campaigns to reach potential customers. Partnering with influencers or bloggers in your niche can also help increase visibility for your holiday sales.

How can I incentivize customers to make a purchase during the holiday season?

Consider offering limited time discounts or promotions, such as buy one, get one free deals or free gift with purchase. You can also offer a loyalty program or reward points for holiday purchases. Another idea is to hold a holiday raffle or giveaway to encourage customers to make a purchase.

What are some tips for managing increased holiday sales and inventory?

Make sure to plan ahead and order enough inventory to meet the demand during the holiday season. Consider hiring temporary staff to help with the increased workload. Utilize technology, such as inventory management software, to keep track of inventory levels and make reordering easier. Also, make sure to communicate with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KimWalters
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jennywardpc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
  • esavvymom