• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting on My New Gear for Saturday's Show!

I submitted my 2nd show in July in the AM on 7/31 and I received my SS saute pan today (woohoo! It's GORGEOUS!!) :)I was rushing around yesterday morning because we were running late... then the FedEx guy shows up with my SS saute pan!!! I ended up being late to work, but was in such a good mood because I got my pan, I didn't care!!!Christy,You should add 01 to the end of your number to track the shipment.
Chef_2_Four
I'm not due to get mine until Aug 7. :( I was hoping I would have it before my show on Saturday. Oh well....at least I got my other stuff to show off! :D

I JUST got mine, just minutes ago- Does anyone know if the ice cube demo works in it?

Try it and let us know! but yes, it should.....to show the aluminum core & how it is wrapped up the sides of the pans!

April I haven't received any of my sell athon stuff. It's says it's scheduled Aug 7th as well. What's funny is it was shipped the same day as one of my shows which appeared today and I have to wait until next week to get my free stuff. Oh the wait is killing me.

pamperedalf said:
April I haven't received any of my sell athon stuff. It's says it's scheduled Aug 7th as well. What's funny is it was shipped the same day as one of my shows which appeared today and I have to wait until next week to get my free stuff. Oh the wait is killing me.

That stinks! You would think that it would come at the same time.

I get mine too on the 7th. I can't wait to show my husband. He has always wanted SS cookware and now I can earn it for free :)

Mine can't wait either!! Last night when I was showing him my new stuff, he told me I wasn't ever allowed to use the new knives because they were his!!

I got my June and July sellathon stuff today. Sharp stuff and the 8" ss.

The ice cube does melt in pan, same as other set

I just got my ss saute pan today too! I didn't earn the knives though...bummer. I LOVE the Forged Steel Cutlery!

I just got my pan today too. DH really liked it & can't wait to cook with it. I don't think he loves the nonstick ones as much as I do. Good thing I already have a couple of September shows booked so I can earn some more SS pans free!

I got my sharp stuff today, but not the July stuff yet.

Got mine today. :)

I've gotten ALL my stuff, the SS pan is AWESOME!!!!

For those of you have the SS pan. What dates did you submit your 2nd July show? (I didn't submit until the 31st, so I figure mine will be in the last batch shipped out.)

Last edited:
straitfan said:
For those of you have the SS pan. What dates did you submit your 2nd July show? (I didn't submit until the 31st, so I figure mine will be in the last batch shipped out.)

Christy,

I submitted BOTH my shows on the 31st and will be getting mine on the 7th or 8th. (i get my business cards finally on the 8th!!)

I finally submitted my second show. And I had to scrape it together, but I did it!!

I have two weddings in the next month, so I thought, what better gift than a PC gift! That and a $50 order, I wanted a lift and serve before they went away, and an order for a citrus press and SS saute pan, come to mama!

Just made that one.

I submitted my 2nd show in July in the AM on 7/31 and I received my SS saute pan today (woohoo! It's GORGEOUS!!) :)

I was rushing around yesterday morning because we were running late... then the FedEx guy shows up with my SS saute pan!!! I ended up being late to work, but was in such a good mood because I got my pan, I didn't care!!!

PampMomof3 said:
Christy,

I submitted BOTH my shows on the 31st and will be getting mine on the 7th or 8th. (i get my business cards finally on the 8th!!)

Whoo Hoo--Thanks! Now what is it that you have to add to the number you find under product adjustment to track the shipment? (i really should write that down!!!)

straitfan said:
Whoo Hoo--Thanks! Now what is it that you have to add to the number you find under product adjustment to track the shipment? (i really should write that down!!!)

You add 01 to the end of the number. I didn't know that when I was trying track my SAT shipment.

Thank 'ya much!!

In the use and care it says if your pan gets discolored to use equal amounts of vinegar and water and sponge it on the pan, then rinse off after 10 minutes.

I had used the saucepan that directors got at conference once and when I looked at it today it was all discolored.:eek: I did the vinegar thing and it looks good as new! Just thought you might want to know in case anyone didn't read that tip!

I just submitted my second July show (finally!). So I'm hoping to have the pan by next weekend. YAY!

chefann said:
I just submitted my second July show (finally!). So I'm hoping to have the pan by next weekend. YAY!

Woo hoo!! I will have mine in time for my bridal shower that I am doing!!

I just submitted my two July shows TONIGHT! (I guess that would be last night since it's past midnight now)!!

Can't wait to get my pan!!

P.S. I have a new avatar - it's my cat Mia! Everyone else seems to be changing theirs lately I thought I would join in.

Yahooooo!!! My tracking showed both my June and July items to show up on the 7th but they BOTH showed up today!! Yippeee!

I don't have the fancy smileys so just pretend you see me doing a Happy dance!!!

Still waiting and whining here!!!

mine was delivered yesterday afternoon!!!

Ok..having a dumb moment..how do you track the SS pan?

Bethcookds4u,

I got mine yesterday and cooked in it last night and it was discolored after I washed it. I panicked, I don't know anything about SS, I like non stick! Tried the vinegar, and it is as good as new!!

I love the new stuff I got! I got my ss pan in time for my show today.

I received my ss saute pan and pizza cutter. Unfortuantely, someone opened my package before I received it and taped it back together. THEY TOOK MY PETITE PAIRING KNIFE :mad:. I can't believe someone would do this!!

I guess I'll call HO tommorow and report it. Now I have to wait for them to send me another one.

I got my SS pan yesterday and tonight I fryed an egg on the pan. It stuck so bad to the pan and I can't get the pan clean now. I sprayed it with cooking oil before I cooked in it. Did I do something wrong???

nicki25 said:
I got my SS pan yesterday and tonight I fryed an egg on the pan. It stuck so bad to the pan and I can't get the pan clean now. I sprayed it with cooking oil before I cooked in it. Did I do something wrong???

Yeah - you fried an egg in it. ;)

Seriously - this is why I say that having one or 2 SS pans for certain recipes is great - but I would never want all SS! You have to practically float that egg in butter and/or oil if you don't want it to stick in SS.

ChefBeckyD said:

Seriously - this is why I say that having one or 2 SS pans for certain recipes is great - but I would never want all SS! You have to practically float that egg in butter and/or oil if you don't want it to stick in SS.

My thoughts exactly! Especially when it comes to eggs!

nicki25 said:

Wow, I can't believe it stuck that bad. I was thinking the Use and Care said something about the use of cooking spray (I read my director's when we were at conf.), but I'm not sure.

If it says it's okay to use the spray, I would call HO with this issue.

Thank you so much for letting the rest of us know about this. It saves us some heart ache.

ChefBeckyD said:

I have never used SS before and had no clue that it took this much butter or oil to fry an egg. My DH wanted an egg sandwich last night and didn't think twice, just thought I would try the new pan. So, does anyone have the info. from the use and care card handy?? I think it got thrown out with the box and the trash has already gone. I tried to look it up on Pamperedchef.com but it is not listed yet (probably because they don't come out till Sept). I will try and clean it again and won't be frying eggs in it anymore.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

nicki25 said:
I have never used SS before and had no clue that it took this much butter or oil to fry an egg. My DH wanted an egg sandwich last night and didn't think twice, just thought I would try the new pan. So, does anyone have the info. from the use and care card handy?? I think it got thrown out with the box and the trash has already gone. I tried to look it up on Pamperedchef.com but it is not listed yet (probably because they don't come out till Sept). I will try and clean it again and won't be frying eggs in it anymore.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It says to pre heat before you actually cook anything in it for each use and that aersol non stick spray may cause a sticky residue if not washed right away. nothing saying not to use it.

Chef_2_Four said:
It says to pre heat before you actually cook anything in it for each use and that aersol non stick spray may cause a sticky residue if not washed right away. nothing saying not to use it.
Does anyone want the nerdy explanation?

Preheating pans will cause the molecues in the metal to expand, actually closing up the microscopic fissures between them, and creating a smoother surface. It's at the molecular level, so looking at it with the naked eye won't do you a bit of good.

This has been another useless fact from the brain of Ann. :)

What is the expected delivery time for Pampered Chef orders?

Delivery times for Pampered Chef orders vary based on the availability of the products and the shipping location. Typically, orders can take anywhere from 3-7 business days to arrive. However, if there are any delays or backorders, the delivery time may be longer.

What should I do if I haven't received my Pampered Chef order by the expected delivery date?

If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date, we recommend checking the tracking information provided in your order confirmation email. If there are any issues or concerns, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Can I track the status of my Pampered Chef order?

Yes, you can track the status of your order by using the tracking number provided in your order confirmation email. Alternatively, you can also log into your Pampered Chef account to view the status of your order.

Is it possible to expedite the delivery of my Pampered Chef order?

Unfortunately, we are unable to expedite the delivery of orders at this time. However, we do offer express shipping options for an additional fee. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

Can I still host my Pampered Chef party if my new gear hasn't arrived?

Yes, absolutely! While it's always exciting to have new products to show off at your party, you can still have a successful party with your existing Pampered Chef products. Plus, your guests will love seeing the new products when they do arrive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kisrae
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • Jenni
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
christinaspc
Replies