• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Wahoo Woman Has Been Hijacked!!!

In summary, "Wahoo Woman Has Been Hijacked!!!" is an online game that allows players to take on the role of a superheroine and complete various missions and challenges. To play, you will need to create an account on the game's website and then log in to access the gameplay. It is suitable for all ages, but recommended for players ages 13 and up due to mild violence and suggestive themes. There are no in-game purchases or subscriptions required, and the game is available to play on both iOS and Android devices.
finley1991
W... T... F????? This is just not right!!!!!!

http://www.epicraces.com/irongoddesstri.htm

Isn't that weird??

It happened around here too. One of the suburban Chicago YMCAs I think it was also had the same Wahoo Woman graphic. Who knows who had it first, but maybe it's just from some website or something where you can go and use and pay for graphics????

Who knows, but one of my consultants noticed the same exact wahoo woman in her Y's brochure. Weird!!

Yeah, that was a big discussion on CS a couple of months back.

"Wahoo Woman" is just clipart - anyone can use her. There were several examples posted of other ad campaigns where she was used. (not as Wahoo Woman, but the same picture.)

It would have been better if PC had come up with something original.

I didn't realize that Jean was Wahooing for other companies!!!!!I'm a little heartbroken!

That's too funny because I always thought wahoo woman was supposed to look like Jean!

I thought Wahoo Woman was supposed to be Jean as well. That is slightly disappointing.

Fear not, my friends...not one of these other imposters has their own DVD and anti-pessamistic spray!!!:D

Chef Kearns said:
I thought Wahoo Woman was supposed to be Jean as well. That is slightly disappointing.

She does bear an uncanny resemblance to Jean though, doesn't she?

Related to Wahoo Woman Has Been Hijacked!!!

What is "Wahoo Woman Has Been Hijacked!!!"?

"Wahoo Woman Has Been Hijacked!!!" is an online game that allows players to take on the role of a superheroine and complete various missions and challenges.

How do I play "Wahoo Woman Has Been Hijacked!!!"?

To play "Wahoo Woman Has Been Hijacked!!!", you will need to create an account on the game's website and then log in to access the gameplay. Once logged in, you can navigate through the game's menu to select missions and complete challenges.

Is "Wahoo Woman Has Been Hijacked!!!" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Wahoo Woman Has Been Hijacked!!!" is suitable for all ages. However, it is recommended for players ages 13 and up due to mild violence and suggestive themes.

Are there any in-game purchases or subscriptions required?

No, "Wahoo Woman Has Been Hijacked!!!" does not require any in-game purchases or subscriptions. It is completely free to play.

Can I play "Wahoo Woman Has Been Hijacked!!!" on my mobile device?

Yes, "Wahoo Woman Has Been Hijacked!!!" is available to play on both iOS and Android devices. Simply download the game from the App Store or Google Play Store and log in with your account to access the gameplay.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Inomiamenda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies