• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Advertising on Vista Print: What's Allowed?

In summary, Vista Print does not allow the use of copyrighted images on their advertisements. You must either have the rights to the image or use images from their library. However, you are allowed to include your own contact information on Vista Print advertisements, such as your name, phone number, email, and website. There are restrictions on the types of products and services that can be advertised, as Vista Print does not allow advertisements for illegal or offensive products or services. Additionally, there is a limit of 2000 characters, including spaces, for the amount of text you can include on your Vista Print advertisement. Lastly, Vista Print does not allow advertisements for political or religious purposes, including promoting a specific candidate, party, or religious belief or organization.
julia.poe
What do you put for your advertisements on vista print. They are not on the "approved" list so we cannot add anything PC related right?

julia.poe said:
What do you put for your advertisements on vista print. They are not on the "approved" list so we cannot add anything PC related right?

I'm not sure what you mean by "advertisements". What are you ordering?

like window stickers, pens

Here is the policy...
Do not give the logo, tagline or other trademarks to outside
vendors for use on items such as personal checks, business
cards, promotional merchandise, etc. The following licensed
merchandise vendor is the only authorized vendor to make
and sell business supplies and promotional items that feature
The Pampered Chef® logo and trademarks.

When I order from Vista Print, I don't use the PC logo, I just us my title, usually Independent Pampered Chef Consultant

As for Window Stickers (I'm assuming you mean for cars) I would recommend buying the logo one you can get from Merrill.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your frustration with not being able to add PC related content on Vista Print. However, there are still plenty of options for creating eye-catching and effective advertisements. Consider highlighting the benefits of our products, such as their high quality and versatility in the kitchen. You could also showcase customer reviews and testimonials to build trust and credibility. Don't forget to include your contact information and a call to action to encourage potential customers to reach out to you for more information. Best of luck with your advertising efforts!

1. Can I use copyrighted images on my Vista Print advertisements?

No, Vista Print does not allow the use of copyrighted images on their advertisements. You must either have the rights to the image or use images from their library.

2. Am I allowed to include my own contact information on Vista Print advertisements?

Yes, you are allowed to include your own contact information on Vista Print advertisements. This includes your name, phone number, email, and website.

3. Can I use Vista Print advertisements for any type of product or service?

No, Vista Print has restrictions on the types of products and services that can be advertised. They do not allow advertisements for illegal or offensive products or services.

4. Is there a limit to the amount of text I can include on my Vista Print advertisement?

Yes, there is a limit to the amount of text you can include on your Vista Print advertisement. The maximum allowed is 2000 characters, including spaces.

5. Can I use Vista Print advertisements for political or religious purposes?

No, Vista Print does not allow advertisements for political or religious purposes. This includes promoting a specific candidate or party, or promoting a specific religious belief or organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • KellyRedHead
  • General Chat
Replies