• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

VIP Website Down? Trouble Accessing the Site?

In summary, the VIP website is currently not experiencing any outages. To access the site, you will need a VIP account which can be obtained through signing up on the website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can place orders through the VIP website, and it is accessible through any device with an internet connection. For any login or technical issues, please contact customer support.
lkspeir
Is anyone else having trouble accessing VIP's website? I've gotten errors at work and from home.

I just tried and had no problems. Are you going to it through Consultant's Corner (Promoting Your Business, Licensed Merchandise Vendors). I THINK that's the only way you can get to it, but I'm not positive.

Good luck,
Diane

I've had problems for the last 2 days, going to try again right now!

It's back and working!!!!!

Finally!! I have been trying for 2 days...

I just got shipping notification from them - my cute new bag is due to arrive Friday!! Woo Hoo!! I can use it this weekend!!!

wow. that is quick for them. They told me that they wouldn't be shipping until the end of the month.

1. Is the VIP website down?

At this time, the VIP website is not experiencing any outages. If you are having trouble accessing the site, please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies or using a different browser. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer support team for assistance.

2. How do I access the VIP website?

In order to access the VIP website, you will need to have a VIP account. If you are a consultant, you can log in using your consultant ID and password. If you are a customer, you can log in using the email and password associated with your VIP account. If you are having trouble logging in, please reach out to our customer support team for assistance.

3. Can I place an order through the VIP website?

Yes, you can place an order through the VIP website as long as you have a VIP account. Simply log in and add items to your cart as you would on our regular website. Please note that some exclusive VIP items may only be available for purchase through the VIP website.

4. How do I become a VIP member?

To become a VIP member, you can sign up through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. VIP membership is free and provides access to exclusive products, discounts, and special offers. Once you have signed up, you will be able to log in to the VIP website using your email and password.

5. Can I access the VIP website from my mobile device?

Yes, the VIP website is accessible from any device with an internet connection. You can access the site through your mobile browser or by downloading the Pampered Chef app. Simply log in using your VIP account credentials to start shopping and enjoying exclusive VIP perks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
batroark
  • kaseydee
  • General Chat
Replies