• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Refilling Tape Dispenser & Stapler from VIP

In summary, Beth says that the tape dispenser and stapler from VIP are both cute and worked well with the staples/tape that came in them, but she is not able to find either staples or tape that fits them now that they are empty. VIP says that the standard replacements work.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Has anyone purchased the tape dispenser or the stapler from VIP? They are both really cute and worked great with the staples/tape that came in them. BUT I am not able to find either staples or tape that fits them now that they are empty. :mad:

If you have been able to find either the tape or staplers that work in these products could you please tell me where you found them and the manufacturer and possibly item number off the boxes???

Thanks!

Beth, I will check on the Director's Loop and let you know if I hear anything.

They said that regular refills work!?? Maybe someone else knows! Sorry!

jwpamp said:
They said that regular refills work!?? Maybe someone else knows! Sorry!
Translation: We have no idea.

Exactly! :D

I have tried 3 different brands of staples and none work. I don't think it's the stapler because the original staples did work. When I go to Office Max or other such stores they look at me like I'm crazy.

I have also tried a couple brands of tape for the tape dispenser and no luck there either.

VIP keeps saying that the standard replacements work. LOL in NC evidentally the standard is bigger.

I remember there was a piece of paper that said there was a specific kind of staples needed - either that or a specific kind not to use. I'll see if I can dig it up - literally...I'm in the process of "organizing" again. UGH!

BethCooks4U said:
I have tried 3 different brands of staples and none work. I don't think it's the stapler because the original staples did work. When I go to Office Max or other such stores they look at me like I'm crazy.

I have also tried a couple brands of tape for the tape dispenser and no luck there either.

VIP keeps saying that the standard replacements work. LOL in NC evidentally the standard is bigger.
Maybe they're metric. ;)

cmdtrgd said:
I remember there was a piece of paper that said there was a specific kind of staples needed - either that or a specific kind not to use. I'll see if I can dig it up - literally...I'm in the process of "organizing" again. UGH!
Yes. I have that and I carry it with me to the store with no results! What have you bought to replace yours?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Maybe they're metric. ;)
I asked VIP why their products can't be standard sizes so refills would be no brainers. (They also have a notepad holder that uses smaller tablets than I can find - Office Depot has to cut their tablets to fit in it - at least they can do that but I think it's a pain.) I also asked why VIP can't sell the replacement staples, tape and tablets.

VIP's response is that PC tells them what to stock and that no one else has complained about finding replacements. Must be North Carolina. I guess I should look next time I'm in Wisconsin.

I think I'm done ordering anything that needs refills from VIP. What a waste - all for a cutsy gimmicky item that no one sees since it sits on my home office desk.

BethCooks4U said:
I asked VIP why their products can't be standard sizes so refills would be no brainers. (They also have a notepad holder that uses smaller tablets than I can find - Office Depot has to cut their tablets to fit in it - at least they can do that but I think it's a pain.) I also asked why VIP can't sell the replacement staples, tape and tablets.

VIP's response is that PC tells them what to stock and that no one else has complained about finding replacements. Must be North Carolina. I guess I should look next time I'm in Wisconsin.

I think I'm done ordering anything that needs refills from VIP. What a waste - all for a cutsy gimmicky item that no one sees since it sits on my home office desk.

And probably if VIP sold the replacements, they would cost as much as the original product! $$$ :eek:

ChefBeckyD said:
And probably if VIP sold the replacements, they would cost as much as the original product! $$$ :eek:
Good point.

There ya go - just buy new products and toss the empty ones.Of course, that might be their devious little plot. ;)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
There ya go - just buy new products and toss the empty ones.

Of course, that might be their devious little plot. ;)
HA! Well, they ain't getting any more money from me! ...well except if they come out with something I can't resist. I HAVE NO WILL POWER! :eek:

I just went and checked out their FABULOUS winter clearance items. Great deals...if I happen to be 4'10" tall and weigh 115 pounds, OR if I happen to be 7'4" tall and weigh 475 pounds.Anyone in between is SOL.

What type of tape and staples should I use for the VIP dispenser and stapler?

The VIP dispenser and stapler are designed to be used with standard 1/2 inch wide tape and standard size staples. Make sure to use high-quality tape and staples for the best results.

How do I refill the tape dispenser and stapler?

To refill the tape dispenser, simply pull out the empty tape roll and replace it with a new roll. For the stapler, pull out the staple tray and insert a new strip of staples. Make sure the staples are facing downwards for proper feeding.

Why is my tape not dispensing properly from the VIP dispenser?

There could be a few reasons why your tape is not dispensing properly. First, make sure you are using the correct type and size of tape. If the tape is too wide or too narrow, it may not fit properly in the dispenser. Also, check that the blade is sharp and not dull, as this can affect the tape dispensing. If the issue persists, please contact customer service for further assistance.

How do I adjust the tension on the tape dispenser?

To adjust the tension on the tape dispenser, locate the tension knob on the side of the dispenser. Turn the knob clockwise to increase tension and counterclockwise to decrease tension. Adjust the tension according to your preference for easier dispensing.

Can I use the VIP tape dispenser and stapler for heavy-duty tasks?

The VIP tape dispenser and stapler are designed for light to medium-duty tasks. If you need a heavy-duty tape dispenser and stapler, we recommend looking into our other products specifically designed for heavy-duty use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies
Views
tabnat80