• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Victory! Pampered Chef Visa Upped Credit Limit to $2300

In summary, the new credit limit for the Pampered Chef Visa card has been increased to $2300. You can apply for the card by visiting their website or calling customer service. Your current credit limit will not automatically increase and you will need to contact customer service to request an increase. Having a higher credit limit can provide benefits such as more purchasing power and potentially improving your credit score. There are no fees associated with increasing your credit limit, but any outstanding balance will be included in the new limit.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I have had conversations with quite a few of you about how frustrating it is to have low credit limits on the PC visa card causing us to have to pay off the card several times a month in order to put shows on it...well today I got my statement and guess what? Without my asking they upped my credit limit by another $2300!! NICE!
Now I don't have to pay it off 2-3x a month in order to use it for shows!

They raised my limit last month, too. It is actually high enough for me to cover my monthly sales. I only use it for PC. The perk is that I got a nice bonus refunded last month, too!

1. What is the new credit limit for the Pampered Chef Visa card?

The new credit limit for the Pampered Chef Visa card has been increased to $2300.

2. How do I apply for the Pampered Chef Visa card?

You can apply for the Pampered Chef Visa card by visiting the Pampered Chef website or by calling the customer service number on the back of your current card.

3. Will my current credit limit automatically be increased to $2300?

No, your current credit limit will not automatically be increased. You will need to contact customer service to request an increase in your credit limit.

4. Are there any benefits to having a higher credit limit?

Having a higher credit limit can provide you with more purchasing power and may also improve your credit score by lowering your credit utilization ratio.

5. Are there any fees associated with increasing my credit limit?

No, there are no fees associated with increasing your credit limit. However, please note that any outstanding balance on your account will be included in the new credit limit and may affect your available credit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinkaren99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • kaseydee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
Replies