• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vent - Sweet CuPampered Chefake

S
sarahmarie
I signed up to be a consultant because it was free. I ordered one of the starter kits and some extra scent samples. The shipping was outrageuous. I have not gotten my kit. I ordered it about 3 months ago! NOT HAPPY!

What is Sweet Cupcake?

Sorry to hear that! I remember seeing a big post about that awhile back. I'm a believer that if it seems too good to be true, it probably is! Maybe Gillian & Darby's mailmen work as delivery guys for this company too?!
Hope it comes for ya soon!

Swwet cupcake is a candle and home decor company. It is direct sales too.

When I looked at it, I kind of figured that you could sign up for free, but then you had to purchase the "kit". Is that the way it is?

This was a fraudulant company. She charged the cc's for the product, then deleted her website and never refunded the monies. She used the internet as her own personal bank account.

So sorry about this Sarah...:(

http://www.camillanichols.com/

I signed up for free but after looking into it and how much the crap costed, I decided against it. I think a ton of people on here signed up.

I'm so sorry, Sarah! I signed up too but never bought anything. I hope you didn't spend too much.

SorryHey,

This is one of my first posts but I have been getting information from here for over a year. I just wanted to say I am sorry this happened to you. I discovered this company was a scam on another website. The website is www.wahm.com. It is for work at home moms and has tons of information. Maybe there is something on there that can help you.

Tammy :)

I didn't realize I had 12 other posts out there, I thought I only posted one other time...my mistake!!!

well i don't see where I was charged. I just looked at my accounts. oh well. I think i only spent like $40. It's no big deal but I had no idea!

I'm glad to hear you weren't charged. All those links that Darby posted were pretty scary!

I became a "consultant" with sweet cupcake and bought the basic starter kit. I paid through paypal. Finally after lots of aggravation I filed a complaint and Paypal did give my my money back.

That's just a shame that a person would do that to soo many people! I too signed up but did not purchase anything thank goodness! I hope she gets punished for everything!

supergirljennie said:
I'm glad to hear you weren't charged. All those links that Darby posted were pretty scary!

That wasnt the 1/2 of 'em...

Sounds like a young girl INTENDED on starting a wholesome DSN business and saw how quickly the money could roll in, and was tempted, and took it to a whole new level. Sounds to me like she is getting all that is coming to her...

1. Why did you sign up to be a consultant for Vent - Sweet CuPampered Chefake?

I signed up to be a consultant because it was free. It seemed like a great opportunity to try out the products and potentially make some extra income.

2. How was your experience ordering a starter kit and extra scent samples?

The ordering process was easy and straightforward. I was able to choose from a variety of products and scents, and the website provided all the necessary information and pricing.

3. Was the shipping cost for your order reasonable?

No, the shipping cost was quite high. I was surprised by the amount I had to pay for shipping, especially since I had only ordered a few items.

4. Have you received your starter kit yet?

No, I have not received my starter kit yet. It has been about three months since I placed my order and I am still waiting for it to arrive. I am not happy with the long wait time.

5. Are you satisfied with your experience as a consultant for Vent - Sweet CuPampered Chefake?

Unfortunately, I am not satisfied with my experience as a consultant so far. The long wait for my starter kit and the high shipping cost have left me feeling disappointed. I hope to have a better experience once I receive my kit and start selling the products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sarah Mitson
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
heather223
  • cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies