1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Veg peelers.. old style

1. PamperChefCarol

PamperChefCarol Veteran Member

First, I am not even sure PC did, but did they have a veg peeler that had a metal handle?? A customer says they did and she wants another, 2 or 3 if I could find them. I thought I would ask.

Thanks a bunch.

2. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

Yes, they did. It was in the catalog for YEARS until it was redesigned a couple of years back with the new handle. I think I might have 1 or 2 of the old ones NIP, but they're in my pile of stuff that was moved when the basement flooded and I have no idea where in the pile they are, nor if I can even get to them. The metal handle was nice because you could use it to scrape out the ribs and seeds of a bell pepper.

Apr 25, 2009
  3. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

The new ones are exactly the same except for the handle. They have the same blade and are easier to hold.

Apr 25, 2009
  4. I have two of them, but they're not in the package. If you'd like them let me know. :)

Apr 26, 2009
  5. candiejayne

candiejayne Veteran Member

I have 1 NIP... I found it when cleaning out some of my boxes at my parents house. I bought it and never opened it. I bought the new one, so I have no need for it. I was going to use it as a door prize or something.

Apr 27, 2009
Have something to add?