• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did PC have an old-style veg peeler with a metal handle?

In summary, the "Veg Peeler" is a newer model with a sharper blade and ergonomic handle, while the "Old Style Veg Peeler" is a classic model that can be used for a variety of vegetables and fruits. Its blade is replaceable and it is dishwasher safe, although hand-washing is recommended. To use it for best results, hold the vegetable firmly and peel away from your body with long, smooth strokes while rotating the vegetable.
PamperChefCarol
First, I am not even sure PC did, but did they have a veg peeler that had a metal handle?? A customer says they did and she wants another, 2 or 3 if I could find them. I thought I would ask.

Thanks a bunch.

Yes, they did. It was in the catalog for YEARS until it was redesigned a couple of years back with the new handle. I think I might have 1 or 2 of the old ones NIP, but they're in my pile of stuff that was moved when the basement flooded and I have no idea where in the pile they are, nor if I can even get to them. The metal handle was nice because you could use it to scrape out the ribs and seeds of a bell pepper.

The new ones are exactly the same except for the handle. They have the same blade and are easier to hold.

I have two of them, but they're not in the package. If you'd like them let me know. :)

I have 1 NIP... I found it when cleaning out some of my boxes at my parents house. I bought it and never opened it. I bought the new one, so I have no need for it. I was going to use it as a door prize or something.

1. What is the difference between a "Veg Peeler" and an "Old Style Veg Peeler"?

The "Veg Peeler" is our newer model that has a sharper blade and a more ergonomic handle for easier use. The "Old Style Veg Peeler" is our classic model that has been a customer favorite for years.

2. Can the "Old Style Veg Peeler" be used for other vegetables besides potatoes?

Yes, the "Old Style Veg Peeler" can be used for a variety of vegetables such as carrots, cucumbers, and zucchini. It is also great for peeling fruits like apples and pears.

3. Is the blade of the "Old Style Veg Peeler" replaceable?

Yes, the blade of the "Old Style Veg Peeler" is replaceable. You can purchase replacement blades on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Is the "Old Style Veg Peeler" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Old Style Veg Peeler" is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing to prolong the life of the blade.

5. How do I use the "Old Style Veg Peeler" for best results?

To use the "Old Style Veg Peeler", hold the vegetable firmly in one hand and use the peeler to peel away from your body with the other hand. For best results, use long, smooth strokes and rotate the vegetable as you peel.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
Replies