• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Various Tablecloths Banners and Bags

In summary, our tablecloths, banners, and bags are made of high-quality, durable materials such as cotton, linen, and polyester. They can be personalized with your own design or logo and come in a variety of sizes to fit different tables and event spaces. These products are suitable for outdoor use, but we recommend storing them indoors when not in use. We also offer bulk discounts, so please contact our customer service team for more information and pricing.
Heather8345
ALL ITEMS HAVE SOLD

Last edited:
Heather8345 said:
I am selling several tablecloths, banners, and bags. I will ship everything through USPS. If you purchase more than one item I will charge anywhere from 6.95 to 18.95 for shipping because I will use the flat rate boxes for priority shipping so you get your items faster. I have the items posted with prices and pictures in a post labeled GOING OUT OF BUSINESS. Send me a private message and I will be more than happy to help answer all questions.
I'm looking for the bag for catalogs with a clear front.

I'm
Looking for the tote bag with clear front for catalogs

I do not habe one I am sorry.

Can you please show some sample picture? If you still have any products left!

do you have any table clothes left?

What materials are the tablecloths, banners, and bags made of?

Our tablecloths, banners, and bags are made of high-quality, durable materials such as cotton, linen, and polyester. Each product is designed to withstand repeated use and washing, making them perfect for hosting events and parties.

Can these products be personalized with my own design or logo?

Yes, our tablecloths, banners, and bags can be customized with your own design or logo. Simply contact our customer service team to discuss your customization options and pricing.

What sizes are available for the tablecloths, banners, and bags?

We offer a variety of sizes for our tablecloths, banners, and bags to accommodate different tables, event spaces, and storage needs. Please refer to the individual product pages for specific size options.

Are these products suitable for outdoor use?

Yes, our tablecloths, banners, and bags are suitable for outdoor use. They are designed to withstand the elements and can be easily cleaned after use. However, we recommend storing them indoors when not in use to prolong their lifespan.

Do you offer bulk discounts for these products?

Yes, we offer bulk discounts for our tablecloths, banners, and bags. The discount amount will depend on the quantity ordered. Please contact our customer service team for more information and pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcnancy
  • PigletsMom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kylev
  • Margaret Raitt