• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Best Make-Ahead Sweet Recipes for a Valentine's Day Open House?

In summary, the "Valentine's Day Drop-In Open House: Sweet Make-Ahead Recipes for a Perfect Event" event is hosted by Pampered Chef and teaches attendees how to make delicious make-ahead recipes for Valentine's Day. It will take place on February 14th at various locations, with no RSVP or tickets required. The featured recipes include sweet desserts, drinks, and appetizers, and the event is open to anyone, including non-Pampered Chef customers.
leahevanson
Gold Member
I am doing a Valentine's Day show at a drop in open house on February 7th. The event will run 8am-2pm. I am looking for some "sweet" recipes that I can make ahead of time so I can spend most of my time talking with the guests as they drop in. I will have access to a fridge, but no microwave or oven. Any ideas?

TIA!

Truffle brownie cups :) They are quick and easy to make, and can be done ahead of time if needed. You could have cherries or strawberry slices to garnish them. Even toasted almond slices look classy (but not so romantic!).

You could also fill half of them with the ganache and bring the rest of the ganache in the EAD for people to try out and fill themselves - it's so easy and fun, everyone loves it when they get a chance to use it.

Tuxedo Brownie Cups
Profiteroles

You can tint the filling pink in both of these

2 step fudge with white chocolate and strawberry icing cut into hearts with the creative cutters.

Great ideas, ladies! Can you think of any drinks that can be served well with the truffle brownie cups in the Quick Stir Pitcher? I was thinking hot chocolate, but I don't know if it i supposed to withstand the heat?

What is the "Valentine's Day Drop-In Open House: Sweet Make-Ahead Recipes for a Perfect Event" event?

The Valentine's Day Drop-In Open House is an event hosted by Pampered Chef where you can learn how to make delicious make-ahead recipes for a perfect Valentine's Day event.

When and where is the event taking place?

The event will take place on February 14th at various locations. You can find the nearest location by visiting our website or contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.

Do I need to RSVP or purchase tickets for the event?

No, the event is free to attend and no RSVP or tickets are required. However, we recommend contacting a Pampered Chef consultant to reserve your spot as space may be limited.

What kind of recipes will be featured at the event?

The event will feature sweet make-ahead recipes perfect for Valentine's Day including desserts, drinks, and appetizers. Our consultants will also provide tips and tricks for hosting a successful event.

Is this event only for Pampered Chef customers or can anyone attend?

Anyone is welcome to attend the Valentine's Day Drop-In Open House event, whether you are a Pampered Chef customer or not. We encourage you to bring friends and family along to learn and enjoy some delicious treats.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Symara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies