• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

V-Shaped Blade Replacement for US & G - Compatibility and Availability

In summary, the most commonly requested replacement parts include lids for cookware, blades for food processors, and gaskets for blenders. To request a replacement part, you can contact the customer service team either online or by phone. Once the request is made, the part will be processed and shipped with a confirmation email and tracking information. Replacement parts are covered under warranty and can also be purchased for older products, though availability may vary. The customer service team can help find the correct replacement part for your specific product.
srduggan
I have a customer who needs a replacment for the V-shaped blade in the US & G. Unfortunately, she has the older model. Is the blade the same that she can get a replacement?

The Ultimate Mandoline blades do not fit. If the US&G blades are not on the replacement parts form anymore, call the HO. They can probably help you. I called before and was able to purchase parts that were not on the list.

I may have misspoke...I'm new at this....she has the old Mandoline; did it use to be called the US & G? Am I thinking of the same products? Any help would be appreciated before I call HO.

Before it was called the Ultimate Mandoline, it was called the Ultimate Slice and Grate (U S&G). That's probably what you need the parts for.

Thank you so much!!

What are the most commonly requested replacement parts?

The most commonly requested replacement parts include lids for cookware, blades for food processors, and gaskets for blenders.

How do I request a replacement part?

You can request a replacement part by contacting our customer service team either online or by phone. They will assist you in finding the correct part and placing the order.

What is the process for receiving a replacement part?

Once you have requested a replacement part, our customer service team will process the order and ship the part to you. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking information for your replacement part.

Are replacement parts covered under warranty?

Yes, replacement parts are covered under our warranty. If the part is found to be defective or damaged, we will replace it free of charge.

Can I purchase replacement parts for older products?

Yes, we carry replacement parts for older products. However, availability may vary and some parts may be discontinued. Our customer service team can assist you in finding the correct replacement part for your specific product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Chef~Amber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lauriedip
  • momnixon