• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using What You Learned at Conference

In summary, Nancy, the Conference was a great way to boost your business and learn new techniques. The workshops were helpful, but the highlight for me was meeting other entrepreneurs and hearing their stories. The Conference definitely motivated me to keep going and to try new things to increase productivity and growth in my business.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I for one needed a mental boost to get my business back on track. Going to Conference has worked for me. My business has increased quite a bit.

Anyone else see a change in business after attending Conference?

I am way more confident in my interviewing skills. Have not had a chance to try out my Tammy Stanley moves yet. Still building my show schedule.

I needed the motivation. I've been sticking to my calls every day since the 20th. I have implemented some ideas from Tammy Stanley. More in the way that I think about things rather than what I say, so far. I did do a host coaching call on Saturday, and made sure to lay everything out for her, and thank her before I even got to that.

I am also going to plan some time to update my PWS, and I plan to implement some of the ideas I got from that class (such as posting the recipe from the show, and telling guests that's where they can get it).

Updating my PWS was the first thing I did when I got home.

Did anyone take good notes from Tammy Stanley? I did not take her class, and I went to her booth to order her book and she seemed distracted and didn't seem to want to take the time to talk to me....I would love to see her notes.

Nanisu said:
Did anyone take good notes from Tammy Stanley? I did not take her class, and I went to her booth to order her book and she seemed distracted and didn't seem to want to take the time to talk to me....I would love to see her notes.

Nancy,

I'm happy to share my notes too. My written notes may not be the best, but I'm happy to chat with you about the ideas and concepts she shared. I wish I'd had money to order her CDs. I don't know if I'd have wanted all of them, but I definitely would have loved to have the one about stopping cancellations to have as a refresher to what she spoke about.

I wish I could say that NC was a business changing event for me. I had higher expectations for the workshops. I plan on continuing to implement Tammy Stanley's ideas so that I don't have cancellations and I want to do a better job at host coaching so perhaps long-term the ideas I learned will be beneficial. For now, I will consider NC a great time with great peeps and a mini-vacation away (that requires a resting vacation when you return :D).

What are some key takeaways from the Pampered Chef conference?

Some key takeaways from the conference include learning new cooking techniques, discovering new products and recipes, networking with other consultants, and gaining valuable business insights and strategies.

How can I incorporate what I learned at the conference into my business?

You can incorporate what you learned at the conference by implementing new cooking techniques and using new products and recipes in your demonstrations. You can also apply the business strategies and tips to improve your sales and grow your business.

What are some ways to share what I learned at the conference with my team?

You can share what you learned at the conference with your team by hosting a team training or workshop where you can demonstrate the new techniques, products, and recipes you learned. You can also create a presentation or handouts to share the business insights and strategies with your team.

How can I use what I learned at the conference to attract new customers?

You can use what you learned at the conference to attract new customers by incorporating the new techniques, products, and recipes into your demonstrations. You can also share your experience at the conference on social media or in your marketing materials to showcase your expertise and attract new potential customers.

What are some resources available to help me continue learning after the conference?

There are several resources available to help you continue learning after the conference, including online training courses, webinars, and workshops offered by Pampered Chef. You can also join online communities or attend local events to connect with other consultants and continue learning from each other.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• higoobs
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • alidafrizzell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • JeannePaff