1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Using What You Learned At Conference

1. Chef Bobby

Chef Bobby Veteran Member Gold Member

I for one needed a mental boost to get my business back on track. Going to Conference has worked for me. My business has increased quite a bit.

Anyone else see a change in business after attending Conference?

Jul 30, 2009
  2. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

I am way more confident in my interviewing skills. Have not had a chance to try out my Tammy Stanley moves yet. Still building my show schedule.

Jul 30, 2009
  3. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

I needed the motivation. I've been sticking to my calls every day since the 20th. I have implemented some ideas from Tammy Stanley. More in the way that I think about things rather than what I say, so far. I did do a host coaching call on Saturday, and made sure to lay everything out for her, and thank her before I even got to that.

I am also going to plan some time to update my PWS, and I plan to implement some of the ideas I got from that class (such as posting the recipe from the show, and telling guests that's where they can get it).

Jul 30, 2009
  4. Chef Bobby

Chef Bobby Veteran Member Gold Member

Updating my PWS was the first thing I did when I got home.

Jul 30, 2009
  5. Nanisu

Nanisu Veteran Member Gold Member

Did anyone take good notes from Tammy Stanley? I did not take her class, and I went to her booth to order her book and she seemed distracted and didn't seem to want to take the time to talk to me....I would love to see her notes.

Jul 30, 2009
  6. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
  7. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Nancy,

I'm happy to share my notes too. My written notes may not be the best, but I'm happy to chat with you about the ideas and concepts she shared. I wish I'd had money to order her CDs. I don't know if I'd have wanted all of them, but I definitely would have loved to have the one about stopping cancellations to have as a refresher to what she spoke about.

Aug 1, 2009
  8. Melissa78

Melissa78 Veteran Member Gold Member

I wish I could say that NC was a business changing event for me. I had higher expectations for the workshops. I plan on continuing to implement Tammy Stanley's ideas so that I don't have cancellations and I want to do a better job at host coaching so perhaps long-term the ideas I learned will be beneficial. For now, I will consider NC a great time with great peeps and a mini-vacation away (that requires a resting vacation when you return :D).

Aug 1, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted