• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Recruiters Website for 1St Show

In summary, Newbie here! I just booked my first show. My recruiter suggested that I use her website to send out the invites and for the hostess to use to get outside orders. Has anyone ever done this? I'm worried that 2 names would confuse the guest and that I wouldn't have access to
PamperedSD
Newbie here! I just booked my first show. My recruiter suggested that I use her website to send out the invites and for the hostess to use to get outside orders. Has anyone ever done this? I'm worried that 2 names would confuse the guest and that I wouldn't have access to the information on my terms. Any suggestions?? I was thinking I should just not worry about the online orders and use evite to send out the invitations. Thanks. :confused:

PamperedSD said:
Newbie here! I just booked my first show. My recruiter suggested that I use her website to send out the invites and for the hostess to use to get outside orders. Has anyone ever done this? I'm worried that 2 names would confuse the guest and that I wouldn't have access to the information on my terms. Any suggestions?? I was thinking I should just not worry about the online orders and use evite to send out the invitations. Thanks. :confused:

My team members have done this thru my website. You can edit the email that goes out to quickly explain that you are using your upline's website to run your or suzie host's show. It goes over very well....plus....every host should follow it up with an email or something kind of giving a heads up on what's going on with another consultant's name on the invite :)

i did this with my first show but then just decided to front the money and get the website for myself running before i qualified, they add on the fre 90 days to the end of your subscription once you qualify. That being said i didn't even recieve an online order till my 4th show.. but i was the same, i wanted to be able to do it on my terms - and have my web address on the biz cards i was handing out.

I have never heard of this. I have heard of sharing P3, but not the website. Personally, I think it would be confusing. Just my opinion though. :)

How would that work? If say the orders come through your director's website, how do you get them into YOUR P3 to count towards the host's show/your commision? :confused:

Never heard of this!

I am pretty sure that you can manually enter the orders that are received through the website into your own P3, that was how you used to have to do it.

One thought though, what if someone pays by credit card? How do you copy that order over into your P3, since it's all encrypted? It seems like it might get confusing and a chance that people might get mixed up. Also seems like extra work for both you and your host to have to get the word out. People get confused easily, and I wouldn't want to be leading someone to someone else's website. They might remember it and go back to her in the future instead of you.I think I'd just set up my own website. You're going to want one anyway. It'll be great directing people there at the get-go. Plus then you can go ahead and get your business cards or a stamp w/ all your info. I wish I had done that when I first started. Also, in the beginning I called in favors to my long-distance friends and several did catalog shows. Having the website would've made things so much easier.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the input. For my first show I will go ahead and use e-vites (I'll search around on here for advise on that). I can't afford to get the website right now but I will get it after my first show (hoping it pays for it). I don't know very many people long distance and for now I'm not doing a launch show so it should be okay with out a website for a short time.

It's definitely do-able to do shows without a website. So you'll be fine! :) It's also nice how you'll get the 90 days free website at first once you qualify. Best of luck!

You could just call the customers and explain the CC info didn't come through (they don't need to know details) they'd be happy to give you a CC number again.

scottcooks said:
You could just call the customers and explain the CC info didn't come through (they don't need to know details) they'd be happy to give you a CC number again.

When you print the order out from the website it gives the entire CC number.

When you review the online orders for the show (which you have to do in order to download it to P3), the entire credit card number is on the guest's order (top right corner). Only after it's downloaded to P3 is it encrypted.

If it helps the host collect outside orders, go for it until you get your own website!

Your upline or recruiter can download the online orders to P3, print the orders so you can insert all of the contact information and product orders into YOUR P3 and as long as you wrote down the cc number when reviewing the order on your upline's website, you'll have the cc number too. Sometimes the outside order guest prefers to mail a check; you'll know this by the "please contact guest for payment" message on the order.

I have set up several shows for my team mates. If you purchase the website before you qualify, you can not take online orders so it seems like a waste of money to me.

My recruits tell the host that the show is being set up with me, so they already know my name will be in the email. I send the email to the host telling them it's ready for them and that so and so will be in contact to help him/her have a great show. Any orders that come through, I simply forward to my recruit. As Trish mentioned above, we do get the full cc info, so I simply relay it to my recruit. They then input it manually into their P3.

Haven't had a problem thus far. All contact info also goes to the recruit so she can use for cust care calls.

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
I have set up several shows for my team mates. If you purchase the website before you qualify, you can not take online orders so it seems like a waste of money to me.
You can take online show orders, even before you qualify. You cannot receive individual orders or set up wedding registries. I set up my web site prior to qualifying and did have someone place an online order for a show.

taterbug said:
Someone can correct me if I am wrong here, but you can take online show orders, even before you qualify. You cannot receive individual orders or set up wedding registries. I set up my web site prior to qualifying and did have someone place an online order for a show.

You're right. You can take online show orders, just not outlet, individual, and registries.

Thanks guys, that is good to know. Sorry for the misinforming! I always wondered what the point was if you couldn't take orders, now it makes sense! lol

Oops!

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Thanks guys, that is good to know. Sorry for the misinforming! I always wondered what the point was if you couldn't take orders, now it makes sense! lol

Oops!
I was under the same impression as you regarding show orders through the PWS until I received an online show order made through my site, before I had qualified. Needless to say, I was shocked and surprised.

1. How do I sign up for a recruiter's website for my first Pampered Chef show?

To sign up for a recruiter's website for your first Pampered Chef show, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Find a Consultant" tab. From there, you can search for a consultant in your area and reach out to them to inquire about their website and services.

2. How can a recruiter's website help me with my first Pampered Chef show?

A recruiter's website can provide you with valuable resources and support for your first Pampered Chef show. They can offer tips and tricks for hosting a successful show, provide product information, and even help you connect with other customers or consultants in your area.

3. Is using a recruiter's website for my first show mandatory?

No, using a recruiter's website for your first Pampered Chef show is not mandatory. However, it can be a helpful tool for new consultants to get started and connect with potential customers. You can also choose to use other marketing methods for your first show.

4. Are there any fees associated with using a recruiter's website for my first show?

This will vary depending on the individual recruiter and their website services. Some may offer their website services for free, while others may charge a small fee. It's best to inquire with the recruiter directly to find out more information about any potential fees.

5. Can I still use a recruiter's website if I already have a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can still use a recruiter's website for your first show even if you already have a Pampered Chef consultant. However, it's important to communicate with your current consultant and make sure they are aware of your plans to use a recruiter's website for your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
  • pcsharon1
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cheflk
  • cheflorraine