• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Using Hostess Credit: Deadline of May/June 7th?

In summary, the kit credit expires six months after the show date. If the host does not sign within that six month period, they are allowed to pick $40 or $20 in free products.
I have a hostess who had a show on December 7th 2008. She took the kit credit. Does she have until May 7th or June 7th to use the credit?

I always heard it was 6 months. But you may want to call HO just to check.

I know it is 6 months, just don't know when the 6 months end... I will call HO

Well, if she had the show in December, six months from then is June. I believe they have the whole month to utilize it, not necessarily exactly six months from the show date. But check to be sure. I have one who has yet to sign who hosted in April and used the kit credit. I hope she doesn't wait the full six months! She's saying she'll sign on June 15th. But I've heard that before!

Good luck!

Oh and by the way, if they decide NOT to sign, they can pick $40 (or $20 whatever was done) in free products. I had that happen once too.

good to know about the using the free products. I thought she would lose it entirely.

I had no idea they could do that, really? How do we go about doing that? I had someone take the kit credit in April as well. I guess she gets a phone call today!

When I had someone not end up signing, I just called HO and told them she didn't want to use her $40 kit credit and gave them a list of products the host wanted instead.

I called yesterday and was told the credit expires on the same date as the show 6 months later. A Dec 7th show expires June 7th and they can not get products for the credit if it is unused.

pcjenni said:
I called yesterday and was told the credit expires on the same date as the show 6 months later. A Dec 7th show expires June 7th and they can not get products for the credit if it is unused.

Really? Hmm, Becky you lucked out!

pampmomof3 said:
Really? Hmm, Becky you lucked out!

Oh wow! Well, either they changed things or the person at the HO I talked to way back when didn't know what she was doing. It was actually a benefit for a change to have the person at the solution center NOT know what she was doing!:bugeye:

I have had someone return the kit credit. I am rather confident they can be returned, unless something has changed.

What is Hostess Credit and how can I use it?

Hostess Credit is a reward program offered by Pampered Chef for hosting a party. As a host, you can earn credits based on the sales made at your party. These credits can be used to purchase products from our catalog at a discounted price.

What is the deadline for using Hostess Credit earned from a party held on May/June 7th?

The deadline for using Hostess Credit earned from a party held on May/June 7th is the end of the month following the month in which the party was held. For example, if your party was held on May 7th, you have until the end of June to use your credits.

Can I combine Hostess Credit with other discounts or promotions?

Unfortunately, Hostess Credit cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. It can only be used towards the regular price of products.

What happens if I don't use all of my Hostess Credit before the deadline?

If you are unable to use all of your Hostess Credit before the deadline, it will expire and cannot be used for future purchases. We encourage our hosts to use their credits before the deadline to take advantage of the discounts.

Is there a limit to how much Hostess Credit I can earn?

There is no limit to the amount of Hostess Credit you can earn. The more sales made at your party, the more credit you can earn to use towards your favorite Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sassypip
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • dwyerkim
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ShanaSmith
  • cookwithtiffany