• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Used Veggie Spiralizer - Like New!

In summary, the used veggie spiralizer is in like-new condition and has only been used a few times with minimal signs of wear and tear. It is no longer under warranty, but the manufacturer stands behind its quality. This manual kitchen tool is made of durable plastic and comes with three blade options for different spiral sizes. It is also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for optimal results. While it can work with a variety of vegetables, firm vegetables such as zucchini, carrots, and cucumbers work best with this tool.
cochef
Gold Member
I would be glad to sell mine. I only used it once to try it on a carrot.

still available:)

I would like to purchase this from you if you still have it available, please let me know, thanks!

sent you a PM

1. What is the condition of the used veggie spiralizer?

The used veggie spiralizer is in like-new condition. It has only been used a few times and shows minimal signs of wear and tear.

2. Is the used veggie spiralizer still under warranty?

No, the warranty for the used veggie spiralizer has expired. However, we stand behind the quality of our products and are confident that it will continue to serve you well.

3. Can you provide more details about the used veggie spiralizer?

The used veggie spiralizer is a manual kitchen tool that allows you to easily create spiral vegetable noodles. It is made of durable plastic and comes with three blade options for various spiral sizes.

4. Is the used veggie spiralizer dishwasher safe?

Yes, the used veggie spiralizer is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the product.

5. Are there any vegetables that cannot be spiralized with this tool?

The used veggie spiralizer is designed to work with a variety of vegetables, but some may not be suitable for spiralizing due to their shape or texture. It works best with firm vegetables like zucchini, carrots, and cucumbers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alicia Messenger
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
zmkelly1
  • BethCooks4U
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • cochef