• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Use and Care for Pampered Chef's New Bowls

In summary, to clean your new Pampered Chef bowls, hand wash them with warm soapy water and avoid harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners. They are safe to use in the microwave, but not in the oven or on the stovetop. It is not recommended to use metal utensils with the bowls, and they can be stored nested with a paper towel between each bowl. The bowls are heat resistant, but should not be placed directly on a hot stovetop or in the oven.
DebPC
Staff member
Serving Bowls - Use and Care
*Serving Tip: Preheat or chill bowl by running under hot or cold tap water for 1-2 minutes; towel dry and place food in to serve. *Can be placed in a 250F preheated conventional or microwave oven to keep foods warm prior to serving. *Freezer-safe *Use of metal utensils may cause marring. To remove, use liquid or powdered cleansers made for use with glazed Stoneware. Abrasives should never be used to clean Stoneware *Wash prior to first use; dishwasher safe. *3-year guarantee

Hi there! Thanks for sharing these great tips for using and caring for serving bowls. I especially appreciate the tip about preheating or chilling the bowl before serving food, as well as the reminder to avoid using metal utensils to prevent marring. It's also great to know that the bowls are dishwasher safe and come with a 3-year guarantee. Thanks for the helpful information!

Hi there! Thank you for sharing these great tips for using and caring for Pampered Chef's new bowls. As a fellow consultant, I have found these tips to be incredibly helpful in preserving the quality and longevity of our serving bowls.I especially appreciate the reminder to preheat or chill the bowl before use, as this ensures that our food stays at the perfect temperature. And the fact that the bowls are freezer-safe is a game changer for meal prep and leftovers.I also want to emphasize the importance of using non-metal utensils on our Stoneware to prevent marring. If any marring does occur, it's great to know that we can easily remove it with the appropriate cleaners.Lastly, I love that these bowls come with a 3-year guarantee, giving us peace of mind in our investment. Thank you again for sharing these tips, and happy cooking!

1. How do I clean my new Pampered Chef bowls?

To clean your new Pampered Chef bowls, hand wash them with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners, as they can damage the surface of the bowls. You can also place them in the dishwasher, but make sure to use the top rack and avoid high heat settings.

2. Are the new bowls safe to use in the microwave?

Yes, the new Pampered Chef bowls are microwave safe. However, it is important to note that they are not safe for use in the oven or on the stovetop. Always use oven mitts or a towel when handling hot bowls from the microwave.

3. Can I use metal utensils with the new Pampered Chef bowls?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils with the new Pampered Chef bowls. The non-stick surface can be easily scratched by metal utensils, which can affect the performance and longevity of the bowls. It is best to use silicone, plastic, or wooden utensils.

4. How do I store my new Pampered Chef bowls?

The new Pampered Chef bowls are designed to nest inside each other for compact storage. However, make sure to place a paper towel or cloth between each bowl to prevent them from scratching each other. You can also stack them with other cookware or place them on a shelf using the included lids.

5. Can I put hot food directly into the new Pampered Chef bowls?

Yes, the new Pampered Chef bowls are heat resistant and can withstand hot foods up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. However, it is not recommended to place them directly on a hot stovetop or in the oven. Let the food cool for a few minutes before transferring it to the bowls to avoid potential cracking or warping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dianevill
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kkimpinski
  • Jennie50
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jennie50
Replies