• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

US vs. Canada Spoiler: Comparing Products for December Shows

In summary, the main difference between the US and Canadian versions of "Spoiler" is the use of different measurements and ingredients. While the US version caters to imperial measurements and ingredients commonly found in the US, the Canadian version uses metric measurements and ingredients commonly found in Canada. Both versions offer a variety of recipes to cater to different dietary needs and can be found in the same cookbook. However, if necessary, substitutions may need to be made when using the US version in Canada. Specific equipment may also be required for some recipes, but most can be made with standard kitchen equipment.
Firegirl
I really hope we are getting many of the same products as the US consultants. I want that trifle bowl that is rumoured to be the mystrey product for 2 Dec shows.....and I really like the HWC products.

I hope so, too. Did you do the two Dec shows? I think that it is the trifle bowl we get as well. At our last meeting, my director said that it was on the cover of the new catalogue and to my knowledge the covers of the catalogues are always the same.
I'm leaving tomorrow AM and am so excited!!

Yes, I submitted my two shows for Dec! I hope the Trifle bowl is glass too!
Who is your Upline?

Have fun at Leadership, my director is going. She's from Bailieboro, (between Ptbo and Port Hope)

My Director(she's a senior director) is Trish Dayman-Ross - who's your upline?

Hi I'm from up north here in Sudbury ontario. Wish I was going to leadership, but I am anxious to hear about all the news. My director is Lori mitchel and Trish Damen ross is up there somewhere on my upline I met her and had a burger with her after conference last summer.... She is very inspiring.
Have fun at leadership....all you Canadians who are going. DEon't forget please to keep us poted on anything different than the states.
Liz

Lori Sheptone (Director) and Janice Edwards-Kennedy.

Ahh Sudbury.... I worked in Sudbury,Timmins and Chapleau for 8 years. I miss the North.

I know both Lori Mitchell and Janice Edwards-Kennedy. :)

Yes it is Beautiful up here. There's only 4 of us up here in the north if you can beleive that. Not easy to build the business up here for some reason....I keep trying.
Liz

Related to US vs. Canada Spoiler: Comparing Products for December Shows

What is the difference between the US and Canadian versions of "Spoiler"?

The main difference between the US and Canadian versions of "Spoiler" is the ingredients used. The US version typically uses imperial measurements and ingredients that are more commonly found in the US, while the Canadian version uses metric measurements and ingredients that are more commonly found in Canada. Some recipes may also have slight variations to cater to regional tastes.

Can I use the US version of "Spoiler" if I live in Canada?

Yes, you can still use the US version of "Spoiler" if you live in Canada. However, you may need to convert the measurements and substitute some ingredients if they are not available in Canada. Alternatively, you can purchase the Canadian version of "Spoiler" which is specifically tailored for Canadian consumers.

Are there any dietary restrictions that the US or Canadian versions of "Spoiler" cater to?

Both the US and Canadian versions of "Spoiler" offer a variety of recipes to cater to different dietary needs and preferences. This includes vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options. However, it is always recommended to check the ingredient list and make any necessary substitutions to fit your specific dietary needs.

Do I need any special equipment to make "Spoiler" recipes?

Most "Spoiler" recipes can be made with standard kitchen equipment such as pots, pans, and utensils. However, some recipes may require specific equipment such as a food processor or stand mixer. It is always recommended to check the recipe beforehand to ensure you have all the necessary equipment.

Can I find both the US and Canadian versions of "Spoiler" in the same cookbook?

Yes, both the US and Canadian versions of "Spoiler" can be found in the same cookbook. Pampered Chef cookbooks typically include both versions of the recipe to cater to a wider audience. However, if you prefer, you can also purchase separate cookbooks for the US and Canadian versions of "Spoiler".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Chef Gilles
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • ShellBeach