• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Urgent Prayers for DH Mike: Cellulitis Emergency Hospital Visit

In summary, the speaker's husband woke up with severe chills and a fever, leading them to think he had food poisoning or a virus. However, they later realized it was cellulitis and he was taken to the hospital for treatment. The speaker's mother-in-law went with him while she stayed home with their children. The husband received IV antibiotics and was sent home with a prescription, and the speaker is grateful for everyone's prayers and support.
jesusluvsu2005
Last night, my DH woke up with very severe chills. So bad that he was actually shaking the bed. Then he started with a fever. I didn't know where the thermometer was but he felt very hot. He vomited once. Well we thought he might have food poisioning or maybe a virus. He had been in bed all day. And he seemed like he wasn't having as much trouble with fever. I had went out for a bit. I had to run to the store. When I got back he had gotten up and I saw how red his leg was. He has a history of cellulitis in his legs. I recognized it instantly. I had never thought to look at his leg and he'd never mentioned it. We both thought it was food poisioning. Of course it's very red and hot and working it's way up to his knee. Knowing it is cellulitis and how bad he was last night I am hoping he hasn't gone septic. He's off to the hospital right now. His mom is taking him. I would have rather gone with him but no one could come watch the kids so here I am. I'm not sure how long it will be before I know anything. But please pray. It's crappy sitting here and not being able to be there to make sure everything is okay. Please pray for us all. Thank you!
God bless,
Amanda
P.S. My husband's name is Mike. Thank you!

Lifting up Mike in prayer for healing and for the doctor's to have the wisdom to treat him.Praying for strength for you as you wait.

Praying for you and your husband! Sorry to hear he is so sick. Maybe they can treat it and he'll be home quickly since they know what it is!

May the Lord bless and keep all of you in the palm of His hand.

Keep us posted, please.

Prayers coming your way.

I'm sorry to hear that... I hope he feels better soon.((hugs)) My MIL would so have been sitting with the kids while I went with hubby. Did she offer?

Sending prayers for Mike and your family.

Please kept us updated.

Thank you all so much for your prayers! Dh got back very very late and I was so tired that I had to go to bed rather than write an update. It is cellulitis. They gave him IV antibiotics while he was there and sent him home with a prescription as well. Thank you all again!!

I mentioned to my mother in law about watching the kids but she thought this would be best. I'd rather have been there but all three of my kids were still awake when all of this started so it would have been difficult on her to get them all in bed. I still have to lay down with my three year old to get him to sleep and then the other two were super hyper for some reason last night. I wish she would have watched them but at least he had someone to go with him. He said he wasn't going to go by himself and he wanted me to go but it just didn't work out.

Thank you all so much!
God bless,
Amanda

jesusluvsu2005 said:
Thank you all so much for your prayers! Dh got back very very late and I was so tired that I had to go to bed rather than write an update. It is cellulitis. They gave him IV antibiotics while he was there and sent him home with a prescription as well. Thank you all again!!

I mentioned to my mother in law about watching the kids but she thought this would be best. I'd rather have been there but all three of my kids were still awake when all of this started so it would have been difficult on her to get them all in bed. I still have to lay down with my three year old to get him to sleep and then the other two were super hyper for some reason last night. I wish she would have watched them but at least he had someone to go with him. He said he wasn't going to go by himself and he wanted me to go but it just didn't work out.

Thank you all so much!
God bless,
Amanda

I'm glad to hear things worked out. Get some rest and spend the day with your family. :)

I had cellulitis once...NOT fun! So glad DH is recuperating and that he's on the mend!!

Glad to hear he is doing OK now...prayers for a quick recovery!

Hugs and Prayers Amanda! Hope Mike is feeling better today.

1. What is "Prayers for My Dh Please"?

"Prayers for My Dh Please" is a collection of prayers specifically for husbands, created by Pampered Chef.

2. Who can use these prayers?

Anyone can use these prayers, whether they are a spouse, family member, or friend of a husband.

3. Are these prayers only for Christian husbands?

While these prayers do have a Christian focus, they can be used by anyone regardless of their religious beliefs.

4. How should I use these prayers?

These prayers can be used in a variety of ways, such as incorporating them into daily devotional time, saying them before bed, or even writing them in a card for your husband.

5. Can I personalize these prayers for my specific situation?

Yes, these prayers can be personalized to fit your specific needs and circumstances. Feel free to adapt them as needed to make them more meaningful for you and your husband.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
alidafrizzell
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD