• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Manage Multiple Users in Pampered Partner Software?

In summary, you have to change your computer's settings so that it thinks you are the recruit so that P3 will download on their computer. You can do this by going to the Personal Information tab, and then changing the information in User Profile to your recruit's info. You will also have to know the password for the recruit's account.
luvinpc
Gold Member
I have a recruit that could not get P3 to download on her computer. I understand there is a way to change users on my copy of P3. I came across this here by going to File/Manage users or create new users. I am in Canada and I can not see the File menu or option. Can anyone help as we would like to get them submitted today. Perhaps I need to uninstall/reinstall P3 with her info.

I'm confused...I thought Canada didn't have P3 (Pampered Partner Plus) yet?
On another thread, a Canadian consultant mentioned she was still stuck with the old Pampered Partner software.

Anyway....on the P3 software after you create a new user, close P3 and when you relaunch it, you will get asked which user to work with.

That's probably why I can't find that option. We may have only Pampered Partner. I was just going with the lingo from the posts on her! lol anyone else come across this?

You can download the program on a jump drive or external drive. Then do her show on THAT program so that she can take it home with her & put it on her computer when she figures out the issue. Assuming of course, that you are both using the same system (windows or MAC) and you are not using 2 different systems.

Well, the old P2 never worked on Macs in the USA. It was several years after P3 came out before it ran on Macs, even.
I assume they would not rewrite such an old program for Macs.

Also, the old P2 program I do not believe would run from an external drive like the new P3 will. But, you can use Sheila's idea and download the entire P2 program installation file for her, since she is having problems downloading it. She can copy it from the thumb drive onto her PC's hard drive and install it.

Good luck!

I am in Canada as well. If you have not already gotten this info you have to change your computer so that it thinks you are your recruit.
In Pampered Partner and go to the Personal Information tab. Then you have to change the information in User Profile to your recruit's info...which means you have to know his/her Debit card number. If he/she is using your computer to submit shows you will also have to know the password.
Don't forget to change the info back.
Good luck
Diane

1. What is "Urgent New Recruit Using My pp"?

"Urgent New Recruit Using My pp" is a phrase that is commonly used in online forums and discussions to refer to a situation where someone urgently needs to find new recruits for their team or organization.

2. How can I use "Urgent New Recruit Using My pp" to find new recruits?

One way to use "Urgent New Recruit Using My pp" is to post about your urgent need for new recruits on social media platforms or online job boards. You can also reach out to your personal network and ask for referrals.

3. Is "Urgent New Recruit Using My pp" only for job opportunities?

No, "Urgent New Recruit Using My pp" can refer to any situation where someone needs to urgently find new members for their team or organization. This could include volunteer opportunities, sports teams, or even social groups.

4. Why is it important to use "Urgent New Recruit Using My pp"?

Using "Urgent New Recruit Using My pp" can help you quickly and effectively reach a wide audience and find new recruits in a timely manner. It can also convey a sense of urgency and importance to potential recruits.

5. Are there any tips for using "Urgent New Recruit Using My pp" effectively?

Yes, it is important to be specific and clear about what you are looking for in new recruits. Also, make sure to share any relevant information or requirements, such as qualifications or experience needed. Lastly, be responsive to any inquiries or applications you receive through "Urgent New Recruit Using My pp".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen
  • irishjc820
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pamperedharriet