• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upgrading Turbotax: Annual Edition or Yearly Upgrade Options?

S
sfdavis918
Do you have to buy a new edition of turbotax each year or can you upgrade it to the new tax year? Anyone?

sorry no idea - I have my business accountant do my stuff - I would think that you won't have to though - maybe an update that can be downloaded..

You do need to purchase a new one each year.There is a site (taxact.com) that allows you to do and file taxes free.

Like ChefAnn mentioned earlier you do have to buy a new TurboTax software each year. I've worked with TT for several years and find it very helpful. I install the software, do my taxes and anyone else's that ask me do theirs, unistall the software sometime in the summer and that's it. When I install the new software the next year all the information from the prior year is still in the computer. TT will transfer all the necessary information and you won't have to re-enter everything (personal information, W-2 info, etc.).
It's a good program...........haven't had a problem with it so far.

1. Do I have to buy a new edition of TurboTax every year?

No, you do not have to buy a new edition of TurboTax every year. You can upgrade your current version to the latest tax year.

2. Can I upgrade my current version of TurboTax to the latest tax year?

Yes, you can upgrade your current version of TurboTax to the latest tax year. This is known as the annual edition or yearly upgrade option.

3. How do I upgrade my TurboTax to the latest tax year?

To upgrade your TurboTax, you can either purchase the annual edition or yearly upgrade option directly from the TurboTax website or through your software program.

4. Is there an additional cost for upgrading TurboTax to the latest tax year?

Yes, there may be an additional cost for upgrading TurboTax to the latest tax year. This cost will vary depending on the edition and upgrade option you choose.

5. Is it necessary to upgrade TurboTax to the latest tax year?

No, it is not necessary to upgrade TurboTax to the latest tax year. However, it is recommended to ensure you have the most up-to-date tax forms and calculations for accurate tax filing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• E R
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • cookingwithdot
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • flemings99