• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expenses Question for Monthly Recurring Items

In summary, there are a few different options for entering your recurring monthly expenses for iContact billing in TurboTax. You can enter the total amount for the year, each monthly charge separately, or use the “Monthly” option. Choose the method that works best for you and make sure to keep all necessary records for tax purposes.
esavvymom
Staff member
I was wondering- how do I enter my recurring monthly expenses - specifically thinking about my iContact billing?

Do I need to enter it monthly, or can I just total my monthly billings and enter one amount for the YEAR? Not sure if it's important, but we use TurboTax.

Just for the year, I think. I write down on a sticky & add it to my PC taxes envelope. :) Every month, I sort through and enter into P3 - at tax time, I can print reports.

There are a few different ways you can enter your recurring monthly expenses in TurboTax for iContact billing. Here are a few options:1. Enter the total amount for the year: If you have a fixed monthly charge for iContact, you can enter the total amount you paid for the year as a business expense. This would be the easiest option if your monthly charge is consistent and does not vary from month to month.2. Enter each monthly charge separately: If your monthly iContact bill varies, you may want to enter each individual charge separately. To do this, you can create a new expense entry for each month and enter the corresponding amount. This will give you a more accurate representation of your expenses throughout the year.3. Use the “Monthly” option: When entering your expenses in TurboTax, there is an option to select “Monthly” instead of “Yearly”. This will allow you to enter the amount you pay for iContact each month and TurboTax will automatically calculate the total for the year.Ultimately, the method you choose will depend on how you prefer to track your expenses and what works best for your business. It’s important to keep accurate records, so make sure to save your receipts and invoices for your iContact billing in case you ever need to refer back to them.

1. What are monthly recurring expenses?

Monthly recurring expenses are expenses that occur on a regular basis, typically every month. These can include bills such as rent, utilities, subscription services, and insurance payments.

2. How do I track my monthly recurring expenses?

You can track your monthly recurring expenses by creating a budget and listing out all of your regular expenses. You can also use a budgeting app or spreadsheet to keep track of your expenses and make sure you are staying within your budget.

3. Can I reduce my monthly recurring expenses?

Yes, you can reduce your monthly recurring expenses by reviewing your budget and finding areas where you can cut back. You can also negotiate with service providers to see if you can get a lower rate or switch to a more affordable plan.

4. What should I do if I can't afford my monthly recurring expenses?

If you are struggling to afford your monthly recurring expenses, it may be helpful to review your budget and cut back on non-essential expenses. You can also reach out to your service providers to see if there are any options for reducing your expenses or setting up a payment plan.

5. How can I make sure I don't miss any monthly recurring expenses?

To make sure you don't miss any monthly recurring expenses, it is important to review your budget regularly and set up reminders for when bills are due. You can also automate your payments so they are automatically deducted from your account each month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cynchr11
  • jrstephens
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • lisacb77