• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upgrade Your Website with Online Ordering for Individual and Wedding Services

In summary, the conversation is about updating a website to collect online orders and set up registries. The participants are discussing becoming qualified as consultants and how long it takes for the changes to show up on their website. They also mention their goals and congratulate each other on their successes.
amy07
Yeah!!! I'm so excited......I went to update my website, and I can now collect online individual orders!!!! And weddings!! YEAH YEAH YEAH:p :p

Hope you get lots of them!

Woooo hooooooo!

how do you knwo ifyou can? I guess I never paid that much attention to my own website.

Leah you can do it once you become qualified

Hey, me too!! Congrats on a stellar month, Amy!!! You and I should keep in touch since we started so closely together!!

qaulified for?? did I miss something along the way?

qualified as a consultant...you are there I'm sure

oh to be able to set up regisrtys and have people order off your sight?

i thought that was a given when you got a website -- the individual orders and registrys --- once you qulaify that is

DanielleQ said:
Hey, me too!! Congrats on a stellar month, Amy!!! You and I should keep in touch since we started so closely together!!

Right back atcha!!:)

That would be awesome! We could help keep each other motivated and focused! Right now, my goal is to earn the free products (I want the apron especially!), and I want to do atleast $2000 for March........

I just sent in my qualifying show yesterday. How long did it take to show up on your website?

Joyful said:
I just sent in my qualifying show yesterday. How long did it take to show up on your website?

I'm really not sure, because I was doing so much at the end of the month to submit my shows..........everyone waited until the LAST possible minute to close

Anyone know how long it took for their site to change????

My changed within 48 hours. I submitted on a Sunday evening and it was done Tuesday sometime.

NMmommy said:
My changed within 48 hours. I submitted on a Sunday evening and it was done Tuesday sometime.

Thanks - I submitted yesterday afternoon so hopefully tomorrow! :)

Yeah! I want to get my nephew's wedding registry up...

(Don't tell Gillian he's in Alaska...he-he!) :rolleyes:

Related to Upgrade Your Website with Online Ordering for Individual and Wedding Services

1. What is Online Ordering for Individual and Wedding Services?

Online Ordering for Individual and Wedding Services is a feature that allows customers to order products and services directly from your website, rather than having to contact you separately. It streamlines the ordering process and makes it more convenient for both you and your customers.

2. Can I customize the online ordering feature for my specific needs?

Yes, the online ordering feature can be customized to fit your specific needs. You can choose which products and services to offer, set prices and availability, and even personalize the ordering process with your own branding and messaging.

3. How does online ordering benefit my business?

Online ordering can benefit your business in several ways. It can increase sales by making it easier for customers to purchase your products and services. It can also save you time and resources by automating the ordering process and reducing the need for manual order-taking. Additionally, online ordering can help improve customer satisfaction and loyalty by providing a convenient and seamless purchasing experience.

4. Is the online ordering feature secure?

Yes, the online ordering feature is secure. We use industry-standard encryption and security measures to protect your customers' personal and payment information. Our platform is also regularly updated to ensure the highest level of security.

5. How do I get started with online ordering for my website?

Getting started with online ordering for your website is easy. Simply contact us and we will guide you through the process of setting up and customizing the feature for your business. We also offer ongoing support and assistance to help you make the most out of this feature for your website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• xmxsummer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
xmxsummer
  • CindysPChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rosebud