• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upgrade Your Ride with My Spacious New Tahoe - Perfect for PC Enthusiasts!

In summary, the new Tahoe offers a spacious interior with up to 94.7 cubic feet of cargo space, a maximum towing capacity of up to 8,600 pounds, improved fuel efficiency with an EcoTec3 V8 engine, and advanced safety features such as forward collision alert and lane keep assist. It is also customizable for business use with versatile seating configurations and available features such as a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot and built-in navigation.
PCBritt
DH and I bought a new Tahoe! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! Sooo much room for all my PC stuff!!

Attachments

• Copy of New Car 001.jpg
    Copy of New Car 001.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 377
Wow!! Looks nice! Swanky! Is it a hybrid? Are you going to put PC in all of the windows? Maybe not the driver's side, but everywhere else?

no its not a hybrid! I may put it on the back side windows! I'm afraid it would bother my vision if it was on the back glass!!

Nice!! It is so nice to have your PC stuff in the back like that so you don't have to bend over into a trunk, or SLIDE your stuff accross the back seats and ruin them!

I have PC stuff on my back window...just put it up high so it doesn't obstruct my view...then I have small PC stickers on the side VERY back windows (you know, the ones that don't open) Any advertising is good advertising!!

Nice ride! I'd love to have a Tahoe but DH is Stuck on Fords Only so I have an expedition instead :(.

PCBritt said:
DH and I bought a new Tahoe! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! Sooo much room for all my PC stuff!!

Sweat deal!! Nice looking !!

Related to Upgrade Your Ride with My Spacious New Tahoe - Perfect for PC Enthusiasts!

1. What is the storage capacity of the new Tahoe?

The new Tahoe offers a spacious interior with up to 94.7 cubic feet of cargo space, perfect for storing all of your Pampered Chef products and supplies.

2. Can the Tahoe accommodate large kitchen appliances and equipment?

Yes, the Tahoe has a maximum towing capacity of up to 8,600 pounds, making it capable of hauling even the heaviest kitchen appliances and equipment.

3. Is the Tahoe fuel efficient?

Yes, the new Tahoe features an EcoTec3 V8 engine with dynamic fuel management, allowing for improved fuel efficiency without sacrificing power.

4. What safety features does the Tahoe have?

The Tahoe comes equipped with advanced safety features such as forward collision alert, lane keep assist, and rear park assist to help keep you and your PC products safe on the road.

5. Can the Tahoe be customized for business use?

Absolutely! The Tahoe offers versatile seating configurations and available features such as a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot and built-in navigation to make it the perfect vehicle for business use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
Replies