• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Updated Spring Product Quiz 2009

In summary, the meeting went well and the participants learned about the new career plan and the Step Up Program. They also discussed recruiting strategies and overcame their fears.
baychef
Silver Member
I am having my meeting tonight and took a past quiz on DS and updated it. It was thrown together quick so it may need tweeking!

Attachments

• Spring Product Quiz 2009.doc
    27 KB · Views: 259
  • Spring Product Quiz 2009.doc
    27 KB · Views: 242
Thank you! I was just about to start digging for mine :)

Last night was fabulous with my team and I felt a real connection with many of them. 7 attended. Two attended that haven't been with us in months and one came who attends every few months.

I made the Tropical Torte with Fresh P/A and it was hands down....AWESOME!!!! I had the garnishes and everything...stunning presentation!

I had no set adgenda but had this quiz and we talked about the new career plan. They knew nothing about the quiz or what we were going to talk about. As I was preparing the torte, the ladies milled around the products, talking and looking them over. As I listened to them, I heard them talking about the products I was so happy to hear many of the answers that were going to be on the quiz (honest...they didn't even know and they WOULD steal the answers if they could!!:devil:)

Then I can see the progress of the Step Up Program. We intigrated Step Up into the meeting too. I let the group know that this week's Step Up will be postponed until next week and in that time, I want to see their Rolling Contact lists and other progress made in their recruiting efforts. There was a little of this look....:bugeye: I went on to explain that this is the purpose of the Step Up was to help guide them through actual recruiting. We talked about the benefit of role playing (but I have one that thinks this is the answer). We are going to do that, but I encouraged them to have more REAL recruiting conversations with the goal of just getting the experience and to also just peak interest. It seemed to put people at ease.

I also had them imagine that on the table in front of me that there was a hammer, a nail and a piece of wood. I asked them to imagine how I was going to get a nail hammered into that piece of wood...what would it take? They got it right off...you have to pick up that hammer!!! Then I tied that with recruiting. We have all of these wonderful tools but if you don't put your effort into it...they are just things that will sit idol.

Sorry to keep rambling but I did come to another wonderful conclusion. As I forgot about me...I realized that I was also teaching myself to relax about recruiting and it is helping me take out the fear.

And last...I learned a new phrase this week that I heard on a talk radio program. I guess it is an expression that is used by a branch of service in training. When talking about overcoming a fear the expression is...."Hugging the Monster"!! I am finding out that the monster is kind of nice and not so scarey!!

AND PS...I made a mistake in one of the quiz questions...I intended on one of the two benefits of a Senior Director being a $10 activity bonus but we all figured out that this came into play at the director level. Again, it all helped in helping people find out where to find references and where to search for things.

Related to Updated Spring Product Quiz 2009

What is the "Updated Spring Product Quiz 2009"?

The "Updated Spring Product Quiz 2009" is a quiz created by Pampered Chef to showcase our latest spring products and educate our customers on how to use them.

Why should I take the quiz?

Taking the quiz will not only test your knowledge on our new products, but it will also give you the chance to win exclusive discounts and prizes.

How do I access the quiz?

You can access the "Updated Spring Product Quiz 2009" by visiting our website and clicking on the designated link. You can also find it on our social media pages.

Is the quiz only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the quiz is open to everyone! We encourage all of our customers to take the quiz and learn more about our new products.

What happens after I complete the quiz?

After completing the quiz, you will receive your score and be entered into a drawing for a chance to win discounts and prizes. You will also have the opportunity to share your results on social media and challenge your friends to take the quiz too!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • kaceyleigh2
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefjwr
  • Teresa Lynn