• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Update Stoneware Flyers for Sept

In summary, the September stoneware flyer features new products such as the Stoneware Baking Set, Grilling Pan, and Pasta Bowl. There is also a buy one, get one 50% off deal on all stoneware products, and customers can still use their consultant discount. The flyer also includes three new recipes and all products can be purchased online through a consultant's website.
whiteyteresa
I DID NOT design them

I just updated them for this September Special

Thank you whoever design them. They are great.

If a made any mistakes (and I usually do) please let me know.

Attachments

• CHEF SUCCESS - Stoneware 001 20% off 2006.doc
    105.5 KB · Views: 645
  • CHEF SUCCESS - Stoneware 002 20% off 2006.doc
    139 KB · Views: 513
They look great!!!!! Thanks for sharing!
Jen

Teresa I'm cracking up.. what a great selling line lol

Question: how many stones can each person purchase? I didnt look at the fine print.

The host can buy 1 at 60% off and as many as she/he wants at 20% off (they still get there host discount from 15 to 30% additionally on these stones)

Guest can order as many as they want also at 20%off

There is NO limit for this special at 20% off

Last edited:
I am loving the flyer where it shows you how to buy all the stoneware for less than $63.00, with the exception of the new cranberry casserole dish.

tina_rn said:
I am loving the flyer where it shows you how to buy all the stoneware for less than $63.00, with the exception of the new cranberry casserole dish.

Okay, where is that flyer!:D

On the second flyer, the hosts would actually be getting more than 20-30% off the additional stoneware b/c they would get the 20% PLUS there show discount---I'm not sure how you would word that on the flyer.

Related to Update Stoneware Flyers for Sept

1. What are the new products featured in the September stoneware flyer?

The September stoneware flyer features our new Stoneware Baking Set, Stoneware Grilling Pan, and Stoneware Pasta Bowl. These products are perfect for fall cooking and entertaining.

2. Are there any special deals or discounts on stoneware in the September flyer?

Yes, the September stoneware flyer offers a buy one, get one 50% off deal on all stoneware products. This is a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite stoneware items or try something new.

3. Can I still use my consultant discount on stoneware purchases from the September flyer?

Yes, your consultant discount can be applied to stoneware purchases from the September flyer. However, it cannot be combined with the buy one, get one 50% off deal.

4. Are there any recipes included in the September stoneware flyer?

Yes, the September stoneware flyer includes three delicious recipes specifically designed for our new stoneware products. These recipes are also available on our website for easy access.

5. Can I order stoneware products from the September flyer online?

Yes, all of the stoneware products featured in the September flyer can be purchased online through your consultant's website. Simply add the items to your cart and complete the checkout process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies