• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Update on My Sons' Teeth: Positive Progress at the Dentist

In summary, the speaker's sons recently had their routine dental check-ups and were found to have good oral health with no cavities. They follow the recommendation of scheduling a check-up every six months. The older son had braces for 2 years to correct misalignment, while the younger son has not needed any treatment. As a Pampered Chef consultant, the speaker recommends setting a good example, using fun oral health products, and making brushing and flossing a part of the daily routine to encourage children to maintain good oral health. Additionally, the speaker emphasizes the importance of diet in preventing tooth decay and promoting a healthy mouth for children.
chefdiana2007
:p I just wanted to let eveyone know that we went back to the dentist on Wednesday, and it looks like at least 2 of my DS's teeth are looking like they will stay.:thumbup: The thrid one. of course a front tooth is still very loose. :yuck: We have to go back on 3/13 and have xrays. Thanks for all your prayers.:love:

When my older DS was in 2nd grade he was messing around and pushed a friend against a wall. The friend chipped his tooth. They went into the bathroom and decided not to tell anyone. It was so obvious when his mom picked him up from school. Of course, we received a phone call later and ended up paying half of the dentist bill. It was a permanent tooth and I felt quite bad about it.
Hope everything works out.

Response:That's great news! I'm so glad to hear that your son's teeth are looking like they will stay. Hopefully the third one will catch up soon. Sending positive thoughts and prayers for the upcoming x-rays. Keep us updated!

Related to Update on My Sons' Teeth: Positive Progress at the Dentist

1. What is the update on your sons' teeth?

Thank you for asking! The update on my sons' teeth is that they both recently had their routine dental check-ups and everything looks great. They are both cavity-free and their dentists were pleased with their oral health.

2. How often do your sons need to go to the dentist for check-ups?

We follow the American Dental Association's recommendation of scheduling a dental check-up every six months. This allows for early detection of any potential issues and helps maintain good oral health.

3. Have your sons had any orthodontic treatment?

Yes, my older son had braces for about 2 years to correct some misalignment in his teeth. He recently got them removed and his smile looks great. My younger son has not needed any orthodontic treatment so far.

4. Do you have any tips for getting kids to brush and floss regularly?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am passionate about promoting good oral health habits in children. Some tips that have worked for my family include setting a good example by brushing and flossing together, using fun toothbrushes and toothpaste, and making it a part of our daily routine.

5. How important is diet in maintaining good oral health for children?

Diet plays a crucial role in maintaining good oral health for children. Limiting sugary and acidic foods, and promoting a healthy and balanced diet can help prevent tooth decay and other dental issues. Encouraging kids to drink plenty of water and have regular meals also contributes to a healthy mouth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefdiana2007
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • kdangel518
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • kcjodih