• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Mystery Host Shows Require Sending Products to My Home and Offer Commissions?

In summary, "Question/Tia for Answers" is a customer feedback program where customers can ask questions or provide suggestions about products and services. Questions and suggestions can be submitted through a form on the website or via email. All submissions are answered or addressed, though there may be a delay. Multiple submissions are allowed, but only one per form or email. Personal information is not shared when submitting a question or suggestion.
sstqman
Gold Member
If I do a mystery host show, do I send the products to my home and will I make a commission on them?? Sorry for the question, don't think I'm stupid just wondering and since I'm new would like to know! :confused:

Hope everyone has a great night!

Yes, that's what I have done in the past. Just make sure you put the hosts name C/O (your name).

Thanks Ellen!!!:)

That's what I do. The winner of the mystery host probably wouldn't want to sort the orders so I have her name as the host care of my address and then sort it all when it arrives.

What is "Question/Tia for Answers"?

"Question/Tia for Answers" is a customer feedback program where customers can ask questions or provide suggestions about our products and services. These questions and suggestions are then answered or addressed by our team.

How do I submit a question or suggestion?

You can submit a question or suggestion by filling out the form on our website or by emailing us at [email address]. Please include as much detail as possible so we can provide an accurate answer or address your suggestion effectively.

Are all questions and suggestions answered?

Yes, we make every effort to answer all questions and address all suggestions submitted through "Question/Tia for Answers". However, please note that we may not be able to respond to all questions and suggestions immediately.

Can I submit multiple questions or suggestions?

Yes, you can submit multiple questions and suggestions. However, we ask that you limit it to one question or suggestion per form submission or email so we can provide the best and most accurate response.

Will my personal information be shared when I submit a question or suggestion?

No, your personal information will not be shared when you submit a question or suggestion through "Question/Tia for Answers". We value your privacy and will only use your personal information to respond to your question or suggestion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • SillyChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
SillyChef
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies