• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlocking the In the Bag Rewards: Join our Community and Reach Your Goals!

In summary, Keith is working to earn the Santouko knife, and is close to earning it. He is also looking to earn the Rolling cart and the Carry-All Tote.
When do your points show up?

OKay so what happens if you have say....most of the products, don't need/want more, or some of the cases just don't do it for you??? What would you recommend???

I have to admit that the knife bag doesn't do it for me since I don't take all the knives with me, only 3. Plus I was thinking the rolling cart but by what others have said I've taken it off the list. I have 800pts so far and still have September. I'll get the envelopes for free so I'm lost!!!!:cry:

(sorry don't mean to sound cranky- i think my kids have rubbed off on me today)

jbdowd0798 said:
OKay so what happens if you have say....most of the products, don't need/want more, or some of the cases just don't do it for you??? What would you recommend???

I have to admit that the knife bag doesn't do it for me since I don't take all the knives with me, only 3. Plus I was thinking the rolling cart but by what others have said I've taken it off the list. I have 800pts so far and still have September. I'll get the envelopes for free so I'm lost!!!!:cry:

(sorry don't mean to sound cranky- i think my kids have rubbed off on me today)

i was sort of in the same boat. i have 1200 pts for august & ive got 5 shows for sept. ive always put my knives in the tta & just placed them on the table when i get to the show. plus i rarely have people even look at them. so do i really want to drag allllll of my knives to every show? & i dont want the rolling cart anymore.

& can someone explain the padded envelopes to me?? what are they specifically used for? i was going to get them because it seemed everyone is so excited to use them. but im afraid im going to get them and not know what to do with them!

im thinking the dcb & the trifle. after that, i still have some leftovers & sept points to think about...

Becky and Meghan, you guys are terrific! Congrats on your hard work! :) I think it's AMAZING that you guys have had such an awesome August that you've earned those points! What to do with them? I wish I had that problem! lol

Maybe you could purchase the products that are on the list and save them for extra host incentives like for mystery host shows or something? Christmas presents?

The envelopes can be used for anything you want to take someplace and want to protect. The DCB fits in them, as do most pieces of cookware.

Whoohooo, I just cashed in 650 points (envelopes, carry all, knife case) and have 350 rolled over till end of Sept! I love TPC!

babywings76 said:
Becky and Meghan, you guys are terrific! Congrats on your hard work! :) I think it's AMAZING that you guys have had such an awesome August that you've earned those points! What to do with them? I wish I had that problem! lol

Maybe you could purchase the products that are on the list and save them for extra host incentives like for mystery host shows or something? Christmas presents?

I second that! You guys ROCK!! If you're really stuck, feel free to give me some points!! LOL ;)

I think stocking up is a great idea!

i just cashed in & got the trifle bowl, the dots large bowl & the padded envelopes.
i still have 150 pts to roll over into sept.

you should have seen me trying to "shop." i would click the dcb. then unclick it. scroll up & down. re-click the dcb. scroll. unclick the dcb. scroll again. click. unclick. it was PRE buyers remorse! haha. i dont think ill earn enough in sept to be able to get it. BUT. i am hosting a Christmas Shopping Show in november - so i can always get that DCB for $26!

ChefBeckyD said:
The DCB has done more for my business than any other product I've sold! I continue to book shows with people who want to see the 30 Minute Chicken - and I book shows for variations on it too!

Even if you have to pay full price (which thankfully you don't!) it would be completely worth it!:thumbup:

I second that, I LOVE LOVE LOVE :love::love::love: mine...I tell my hosts/customers it is my "baby" and probably the most valuable PC tool I have next to the cookware. I'd clean it w/ a diaper if I could...LOL

<h2>Who is aiming for the "in the bag" rewards?</h2><p>The "in the bag" rewards are open to all consultants at Pampered Chef who are actively working towards their goals. This includes both new and experienced consultants.</p><h2>What items are you working for?</h2><p>As a consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a variety of rewards, including products from the Pampered Chef catalog, gift cards, and even a trip to the Pampered Chef headquarters in Chicago. The specific items you are working towards will depend on your personal goals and preferences.</p><h2>How close are you?</h2><p>The progress towards earning the "in the bag" rewards is unique to each consultant. You can track your progress through the Pampered Chef website or by speaking with your team leader or mentor. They can help you stay motivated and on track to reach your goals.</p><h2>Let's tell each-other our goals, then motivate to do it!</h2><p>Sharing your goals with others can be a great way to stay motivated and accountable. In our Pampered Chef community, we encourage consultants to support and motivate each other as we work towards our individual goals. So go ahead and share your goals with others, and let's cheer each other on!</p>

Who is aiming for the "in the bag" rewards?

The "in the bag" rewards are open to all consultants at Pampered Chef who are actively working towards their goals. This includes both new and experienced consultants.

What items are you working for?

As a consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a variety of rewards, including products from the Pampered Chef catalog, gift cards, and even a trip to the Pampered Chef headquarters in Chicago. The specific items you are working towards will depend on your personal goals and preferences.

How close are you?

The progress towards earning the "in the bag" rewards is unique to each consultant. You can track your progress through the Pampered Chef website or by speaking with your team leader or mentor. They can help you stay motivated and on track to reach your goals.

Let's tell each-other our goals, then motivate to do it!

Sharing your goals with others can be a great way to stay motivated and accountable. In our Pampered Chef community, we encourage consultants to support and motivate each other as we work towards our individual goals. So go ahead and share your goals with others, and let's cheer each other on!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
1upland
  • amy07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U