• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Your Creativity with Our April Kit Enhancement Month Specials

or will I have to pay the regular price?There is no "free" shipping on our supply orders. The first order of the month is $4.
DMB75
Isn't April our Kit enhancement month?

DMB75 said:
Isn't April our Kit enhancement month?

It sure is. :D :D I'm trying to get my list together.

Can you only place one kit enhancement order?
Oh also can you use PC dollars for your kit enhancement?

Not sure on the number of orders you can place. Yes you can use PC dollars to pay for stuff.

You can place only one order for kit enhancement.

tlennhoff said:
Not sure on the number of orders you can place. Yes you can use PC dollars to pay for stuff.

Cool, My 30 days is up this week and I think I'll be able to get my forth show in. So hopefully I'll have my PC dollars in time to use them this month.

Happy Spending with PC dollars!!!!!!!!! Always great to get products without paying for them!!!!!!!!!

DMB75 said:
Cool, My 30 days is up this week and I think I'll be able to get my forth show in. So hopefully I'll have my PC dollars in time to use them this month.

You'll also have a kit enhancement month in either June or July too...probably June for being new. You can get anything then 40% off unless it was in your kit.

do you have to manually adjust the price?? because when i add it to my order, it is coming up at regular price....help!!

oops. nevermind, i see the discount below.

does free shipping still apply to the first supply order of the month?? (im not talking about the kit enhancement order).

vwpamperedchef said:
oops. nevermind, i see the discount below.

does free shipping still apply to the first supply order of the month?? (im not talking about the kit enhancement order).

There is no "free" shipping on our supply orders. The first order of the month is $4.

yep, picking out stuff today for mine! Couldn't wait for this month to get here!

I keyed into P3 a Kit Enhancement order to include Sample Package FL#25 S/S '07 and it is showing that I can get the sample package at the 40% discount. Do you think they will actually give me the package at a discount?

Related to Unlock Your Creativity with Our April Kit Enhancement Month Specials

1. What is the April Kit Enhancement Month Special?

The April Kit Enhancement Month Special is a promotion for Pampered Chef Consultants to upgrade their starter kits with new and exclusive products.

2. What products are included in the April Kit Enhancement?

The April Kit Enhancement includes a variety of products such as the Deluxe Cooking Blender, Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, and more.

3. How much does the April Kit Enhancement cost?

The cost of the April Kit Enhancement varies depending on the products chosen. However, Consultants can save up to 50% on the retail price of the products.

4. Can I choose which products to include in my April Kit Enhancement?

Yes, Consultants have the option to choose which products they want to include in their April Kit Enhancement. However, some products may be limited and subject to availability.

5. How long is the April Kit Enhancement promotion valid?

The April Kit Enhancement promotion is valid for the entire month of April. All orders must be placed by April 30th to take advantage of the special pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RCKmom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • beckypchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies