• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock the Secret to a Successful June with These Sneaky Tips

In summary, the July Consultant Special includes a phone call, tote, and show. Some people don't like the "look at my TPC ring" shots, and the pumpkin dish is much nicer than the heart dish.
pkd09
Silver Member
The sneeky way

I LOVE the July Consultant Special!! I REALLY LOVE IT!

Alright I typed the initials "C" and "S" and it automatically came up as Chef Success when I wanted it abbreviated for consultant special. Funny!

Last edited:
I just have to comment on the pics on the cover. Am I the only person who hates the "look at my TPC ring" shots? It always looks like the people in the pic are trying to sneakily give the finger.

I'll have to check, I forgot it was the end of the month! Yikes!

Looks great! LOVE the July phone call thing! I have a show on the 25th and hope to get a phone call! But darn it! Why can't they include shows the weekend before or after?Does the red tote special mean we WON'T get a tote at the actual conference?

They won't include the weekend before because that's the end of Wave 3 of Conference.

Ah ... makes sense.I wish they were including the weekend after, though ... I think they're trying to encourage weeknight shows ... I can't really do them except on Fridays, especially that week.

They will send the tote later. That's what they did last year with the SS pan. The heart dish wasn't a big seller for me, I don't really like the pumpkin dish but it may better.

Now that you guys are getting the June CN, do you think would it be OK for me to see the May one? If so, and anyone is willing, could you attach the pdf file for me?

I will be signing up on the 31st May, so I don't think it would be so bad for me to see the May one. But if it is not OK, that is fine too, I will just have to wait and get my June one (hopefully I will get it - I am curious as to what you guys are talking about!).

Thanks,

Annabel

Here you go, Annabel.

oops- it's too big to attach.

CN? Consultant News?Where are you seeing this online?

Thanks for trying Ann, do you think you could email it to me if I PM you my address? If it doesn't work, nevermind!

I can do that for you, Annabel. No prob. Actually, why don't you just send a note to [email protected], and I'll just reply to it.

where ya seeing it?? I am so confused. I looked for it , but can't find it. Can someone point me in the right direction please! :)

You have to click on the "May" CN, then change the word "may" in the address bar to "jun", then refresh to see the June CN. That's the "sneaky" way.

thank you much!

Thanks Ann! Can't wait 'til I start getting it in the mail :)

I for one, LOVE the pumpkin dish!! I am done buying Christmas decorations and am currently working on Fall/Halloween/Thanksgiving decor!! I LOVE the dish!! I can't wait to earn it free!!

chefann said:
I just have to comment on the pics on the cover. Am I the only person who hates the "look at my TPC ring" shots? It always looks like the people in the pic are trying to sneakily give the finger.
I agree!! I have always thought that also. LOL

OMG OMG OMGThey never fail to surprise me. What an awesome giveaway!

care to share?Would anyone be willing to post the link here? We can't do the 'sneeky' way up here in Canada, it doesn't work.:(

Thanks,

I'M IN LOVE WITH THE PUMPKIN DISH!!! I love everything pumpkin, I even have a pumpkin martini recipe somewhere!!! Plus my DH was born on halloween! Can't wait to earn it!!!!

kcjodih said:
Would anyone be willing to post the link here? We can't do the 'sneeky' way up here in Canada, it doesn't work.:(

Thanks,

It does this time. Type in jun were it says may and it will come up.

I haven't even received my May CN yet.... :cry: It always takes forever to get it here in Guam. I'll just have to print the new one I guess...

rennea said:
It does this time. Type in jun were it says may and it will come up.

Really? Thanks for the info! I just gave up after trying it many, many months in a row..

Kristina21 said:
I'M IN LOVE WITH THE PUMPKIN DISH!!! I love everything pumpkin, I even have a pumpkin martini recipe somewhere!!! Plus my DH was born on halloween! Can't wait to earn it!!!!
I thought it was really cute and reminded me of something Avon would have for Fall lol! (I used to sell Avon).

I think the pumpkin is much nicer than the heart. I know a lot of people who decorate for fall (not just Halloween), and that pumpkin will work September through December. The heart was a little too Valentine's Day specific.

chefann said:
I think the pumpkin is much nicer than the heart. I know a lot of people who decorate for fall (not just Halloween), and that pumpkin will work September through December. The heart was a little too Valentine's Day specific.

That is what I thought too. I can see having the pumpkin bowl sitting on my table for several months as part of not just a Halloween theme, but as a Harvest Time theme. I love it! I don't know how much I would use the heart bowl, but I am really excited to get the pumpkin dish!

Related to Unlock the Secret to a Successful June with These Sneaky Tips

1. What are some sneaky tips for a successful June?

Some sneaky tips for a successful June include staying organized, setting achievable goals, utilizing social media for promotion, offering special deals or discounts, and networking with other small businesses.

2. How can I stay organized during a busy June?

Staying organized during a busy June can be challenging, but some tips include creating a schedule and sticking to it, decluttering your workspace, making lists or using a planner, and delegating tasks when possible.

3. How do I set achievable goals for June?

Setting achievable goals for June is crucial for success. Some ways to do this include setting specific and measurable goals, breaking down larger goals into smaller ones, and regularly reviewing and adjusting your goals as needed.

4. What are some effective ways to use social media for promotion in June?

Social media can be a powerful tool for promotion in June. Some effective ways to use it include creating eye-catching graphics or videos, partnering with influencers or hosting a giveaway, and utilizing relevant hashtags and trending topics.

5. How can I network with other small businesses in June?

Networking with other small businesses can lead to valuable connections and collaborations. Some ways to do this in June include attending local events or joining online communities, reaching out to businesses in your niche, and offering to collaborate on a project or event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chanddl
  • chefgirlrd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefa
Replies