• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unknown Product Listed on Packing List.

In summary, the unknown product listed on the packing list is an unidentified or unrecognized product that may be a result of a mistake or a new product. If you receive a package with an unknown product, it is best to contact the sender or shipping company for clarification. While it is generally safe to receive an unknown product, it is recommended to confirm the contents with the sender or shipping company. To prevent receiving unknown products, double check the contents of the package and communicate with the sender or shipping company beforehand.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
In my Level 2 boxes, one of the packing slips lists the delayed peeler, but it also lists something that says BKSLP:CJ41 PROMO/11'06/US. Anyone know what this is?

I think this is the slip of paper that says "Congratulations, blah, blah, blah!" I received two of these slips, one dated 11/06 and one 12/06 for the sellathon and trifle bowl promos.

Guess someone had to pop that slip in there :rolleyes:

Robin

I think that is the slip of paper that congratulates you on earning the promo items. Not sure but that was my take on it.

Ahhhh! I never even thought of that!

Hi there! I'm a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and I'm happy to help you out with your question. The BKSLP:CJ41 PROMO/11'06/US on the packing slip is actually referring to a promo code for a special offer that was included in your Level 2 box. This could be a free product, discount, or other promotion that you are eligible for. If you have any further questions about the promo, I would recommend reaching out to our consultant support team for more information. Happy cooking!

Related to Unknown Product Listed on Packing List.

What is the unknown product listed on the packing list?

The unknown product listed on the packing list is a product that has not been identified or recognized by the person receiving the package.

Why is there an unknown product on the packing list?

There may be an unknown product on the packing list due to a mistake made during packaging or shipping, or it could be a new product that has not yet been added to the system.

What should I do if there is an unknown product listed on the packing list?

If you receive a package with an unknown product listed on the packing list, you should contact the sender or the company responsible for shipping the package to clarify the contents of the package.

Is it safe to receive an unknown product listed on the packing list?

In most cases, it is safe to receive an unknown product listed on the packing list. However, if you have any concerns or suspicions about the product, it is best to contact the sender or shipping company for clarification.

How can I prevent receiving an unknown product listed on the packing list?

In order to prevent receiving an unknown product listed on the packing list, make sure to double check the contents of the package before accepting it. You can also communicate with the sender or shipping company to confirm the contents of the package beforehand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DawnH
  • alidafrizzell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ivykeep
  • J.Corley