• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unique & Fresh Games: Stand Out at Your Next Event!

The consultant pretends to be an auctioneer and shows the prize saying "This beautiful _____________ is up for bid. All you need is a date. Pull out your coins and your bills and check the dates. I'm looking for a 2000 bill or coin or lower. Do I have a 2000?" At this point guests should be opening their wallets to see what they have. The consultant should then say "It looks like I'm going to have to go with a 1999." and start counting out the money. If the guest has the 2000 bill or coin, they get to keep the prize. If not, the consultant gives the prize to another guest. This is a great game to play when there is
redd3708
I've looked over the "game files" on this site and a lot of them have been OVER-used where I am located. Let me explain, there are a lot of direct selling businesses here and I have been to a lot of other shows. The "other" consultants play these games but tweak them to fit their business. So what I am trying to say is, are there any "different" games that y'all have tried and succeeded? I don't want to go to my show tomorrow night and the guests think "Not this game again!"....

Thanks in advance.

TV Show Game..TV Game
Tell the guests you are playing a game, and give each a piece of paper and a pen. Tell them all to listen very good! After you are done reading, have them write down all of the tv shows that were in the story. The one with the most, wins!

TV Game
Tell the guests you are playing a game, and give each a piece of paper and a pen. Tell them all to listen very good! After you are done reading, have them write down all of the tv shows that were in the story. The one with the most, wins!

I was THIRTY SOMETHING, living through THE WONDER YEARS with my FAMILY and my husband taking ONE DAY AT A TIME. We were doing okay, but THE FACTS OF LIFE were that we were not born with SILVER SPOONS in our mouths. Our savings were in JEOPARDY and we didn't want to be in debt for the rest of THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES. I finally told my husband, it's time to get out of THIS OLD HOUSE or at least make some HOME IMPROVEMENTS. I don't want to start a FAMILY FEUD but I'm YOUNG AND RESTLESS and I want to contribute to the family finances. It's time for me to GET SMART.

Don't be THE CRITIC, I'm in search of AMERICA'S MOST WANTED job. FAMILY MATTERS to me and I don't want to miss out on the PRIME TIME with the kids by hiring THE NANNY. [Your company] offers a great opportunity. THE PRICE IS RIGHT, no investment!!! Part-time work with full-time pay! And WHO'S THE BOSS? I am! But could I get up in front of a FULL HOUSE of PERFECT STRANGERS for 60 MINUTES and tell people how to take home their BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL with [Your company] merchandise and become DESIGNING WOMEN?

Of course, I have experienced some GROWING PAINS, but soon I was able to spread my WINGS and watch my business BLOSSOM. Pamperef Chef has made me feel like I'm part of A-TEAM. I have GOOD TIMES at home with ALL MY CHILDREN. My family CHEERS when my weekly profit-check arrives!

Okay here's a good Ice Breaker if there is going to be a long wait time before you are able to start....

Print out or write the names of Pampered Chef Products on adheasive lables. One product name per lable

As Each guest arrives, they have a lable with a product's name stuck to their back. They do not know what the lable says. They must go from gues to guest and ask them a question about the product on their back. And based on the answers they can figure out what the secret lable says. You can only ask each guest one question at a time then you must move to another person. You can ask a question to that person again, only after you have asked another person a question. The first person to figure out their secret product wins....

For Instance I have Pizza Stone on my back. (this is an easy one)

I might ask:

Am I sharp? NO

Can I be put in the oven? YES

Am I stoneware? Yes

Am I rectangle? No

Am I a circle? Yes

Am I a pizza Stone? YES

Oh I like those! Thanks a lot!

Everyone please feel free to post more! *grin*

I haven't played this at a show yet since I'm getting ready to move (movers are packing up everything on monday!) but I was looking at different party websites online for new games. I just typed in party games in yahoo and got a few websites to come up. Most of the games can't be played durring our shows (like musical chairs) but I did find a few games that could work. This one was my favorite.

Old Coin Auction

The consultant pretends to be an auctioneer and shows the prize saying "This beautiful _____________ is up for bid. All you need is a date. Pull out your coins and your bills and check the dates. I'm looking for a 2000 bill or coin or lower. Do I have a 2000?" At this point guests should be opening their wallets a fishing out bills and coins. Eventually someone will say "I've got a 1996 quarter" or something like this. The consultant then says "I've got a '96, do I have a '95?" Hopefully another guest will have a lower date to continue the bidding. Keeping bidding the date down as low as possible until you've reaching the lowest date. The guest with the lowest date bill or coin wins the auction.

1. What types of games are included in the "Unique & Fresh Games" package?

The "Unique & Fresh Games" package includes a variety of interactive and engaging games such as trivia, scavenger hunts, and team building activities. Each game is designed to bring people together and create a fun and memorable experience.

2. Can these games be customized to fit a specific event or theme?

Yes, our team is happy to work with you to customize the games to fit your specific event or theme. We want to ensure that the games are tailored to your audience and make the event even more special.

3. Are these games suitable for all ages?

Yes, the "Unique & Fresh Games" package is suitable for all ages. We have games that are designed for children, adults, and even mixed age groups. Our goal is to create a fun and inclusive experience for everyone.

4. How long do the games typically last?

The length of the games varies depending on the event and the specific games chosen. However, most games can be completed within 15-30 minutes. Our team will work with you to create a schedule that fits your event's timeline.

5. Do you provide a facilitator for the games?

Yes, we offer the option to have a professional facilitator lead the games at your event. They are trained to keep the energy high and ensure that everyone is having a great time. However, if you prefer, we can also provide instructions for you to facilitate the games yourself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
letscook04
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kjurich
  • Products and Tips
Replies