• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unforeseen Changes to Executive Banquet | Wednesday Night Plans

probably at my house.One night, My director and I are taking our teams out to dinner. Then, on another night, we're just planning on hanging...probably at my house.
pjpamchef
Silver Member
Sorry, a little slow on the uptake here, but just read the agenda and are we on our own Wed night????

We are on our own all of the nights.

There are no banquets this year, but Weds is 4:30 p.m. – 5:45 p.m. Team Time With Your Executive Director

DebbieJ said:
There are no banquets this year, but Weds is 4:30 p.m. – 5:45 p.m. Team Time With Your Executive Director

And it is my understanding that there will be a gift from PC given to you by your Exec just like the banquets. I know ours will be for recognition.

The food at the Exec diners was also horrible! I will not miss that at all.

pamperedlinda said:

I second that! :yuck:

pamperedlinda said:
amen to that! yuck. I would have been embarrassed to serve the food to a room full of "chefs"- even if we aren't PRO, we still know a good meal!I'm personally glad we have evenings free. My family is with me- so I can spend time with them in the city. On Wednesday, my Director is joining my family and I and going over to Bubba Gumps at the Navy Pier and take in the fireworks from somewhere nearby (depending on how busy it is).

beckyjsmith said:
And it is my understanding that there will be a gift from PC given to you by your Exec just like the banquets. I know ours will be for recognition.

what do they recognize for?

Recognition for promotions mostly. And I agree whole heartedly that the food just plain stunk! I am not a big meat person but I do like chicken breast. Even my nephew who is 13 cooks it better than they ever did! Even the veggies left something to be desired!

I miss the dancing and fun, but not the food. For the cut of meat, nice, but bloody. I can't eat it like that. I gave mine to someone and filled up with rolls to take the place. Before I found out we were having just one conference, I was thinking of putting vegetarian down, so I could have a good dinner. sounds like I didn't miss out on that either.

lockhartkitchen said:
I miss the dancing and fun, but not the food. For the cut of meat, nice, but bloody. I can't eat it like that. I gave mine to someone and filled up with rolls to take the place. Before I found out we were having just one conference, I was thinking of putting vegetarian down, so I could have a good dinner. sounds like I didn't miss out on that either.

Dancing and fun? Our banquet was always just more recognition! No dancing, no fun. I think we even had to do a training exercise one year. Same old same old. I'm glad we are not having it as well. And everyone is right, the food SUCKED, and they never even offered soda! Only water on the tables and most of the time you had to ASK for iced tea.

chefsteph07 said:
Dancing and fun? Our banquet was always just more recognition! No dancing, no fun. I think we even had to do a training exercise one year. Same old same old. I'm glad we are not having it as well. And everyone is right, the food SUCKED, and they never even offered soda! Only water on the tables and most of the time you had to ASK for iced tea.

Yeah, that's one thing I didn't like - and probably because we were one of the quiet/training or just recognition type groups - that some NED's threw a party. Great for their groups but it made the rest of us feel cheated.

After my first year of conference I have always DREADED the banquet. It was 2+ hours of recognition that had already been done during general session. And I agree, the food was TERRIBLE.

So since there are no evening banquets, etc....what ARE you guys planning on doing for your free nights?

OK, as long as I still get my gift ;)

esavvymom said:
On Wednesday, my Director is joining my family and I and going over to Bubba Gumps at the Navy Pier and take in the fireworks from somewhere nearby (depending on how busy it is).

My director and I are planning on doing the same thing on Wednesday night. Perhaps we'll see you there!! ;)

esavvymom said:
So since there are no evening banquets, etc....what ARE you guys planning on doing for your free nights?

One night, My director and I are taking our teams out to dinner. Then, on another night, we're just planning on hanging out at the hotel and eating something cheaper. :)

Not sure about the 3rd night. Mon. night, my director has the upper level banquet - the rest of us may go shopping and grab something to eat while shopping.

Related to Unforeseen Changes to Executive Banquet | Wednesday Night Plans

1. What is a "No Executive Banquet" with Pampered Chef?

A "No Executive Banquet" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef for top-performing consultants. It is an opportunity for these consultants to be recognized and rewarded for their hard work and dedication.

2. How do I qualify for the "No Executive Banquet"?

To qualify for the "No Executive Banquet," consultants must achieve certain sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals may vary each year.

3. Where is the "No Executive Banquet" held?

The location of the "No Executive Banquet" changes each year, but it is typically held at a luxurious resort or destination location.

4. Can I bring a guest to the "No Executive Banquet"?

Yes, consultants who have qualified for the "No Executive Banquet" are allowed to bring one guest to the event. Additional guests may be allowed for an additional fee.

5. What can I expect at the "No Executive Banquet"?

The "No Executive Banquet" is a fun and celebratory event that includes recognition ceremonies, networking opportunities with other top consultants, and exciting activities and entertainment. It is a chance to relax, recharge, and be inspired by the success of others in the Pampered Chef community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
christyh
  • StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
StacieB
Replies