• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Differences Between Level 1 and Level 2 Packages on CC?

In summary, on CC, there is a Level 1, 2, and 3, but the julienne peeler is not being shipped yet because it's not up to PC's standards. The Easy Adj Measuring Cup is included in Level 2.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Where/how do we know what was in Level 1 or Level 2? I can see the sample packages online on CC but I have NO idea which one was level 1/2 etc. On CC they just say Sample A, B etc.

I KNOW there was a thread here that listed each level but I can't find it anywhere!

Help please! :confused:

Sorry, I don't know of it off hand...search Leadership 2007, HTH

Thanks ladies! MUCH appreciated!

No problem-O!!!:D

BTW, where on CC did you find this? I'm trying to find it on the Canadian CC and having no luck! I earned level 2, just checked my box and packing slips against your list and I didn't receive and it's NOT on the list - the julienne peeler or the easy adj measuring cup..I got the measuring spoon but not the cup.

It's on the homepage. The Julienne peeler is not being shipped yet because if I can remember, it's not up to PC's standards or something like that. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong!:)

Okay, the julienne peeler is on hold. I found that email. But does anyone know if it was to be included in the Level 2 Canadian sell a thon along with the Easy Adj Measuring Cup?

Thanks AGAIN Kristi! I thought I was losing my mind :eek: I'm sick and not feeling 100%. AND I was just sick for 5 days at Christmas UGGH!

I was searching my emails for the weekly bites, my Jan CN and the special edition one - and there it was just like you stated on the homepage DUH :rolleyes:

Looks like I have to call HO - missing the measuring cup! I'll wait until later when I actually open each package to make sure something else isn't missing and nothing is broken. I only spotted this when I cross referenced with your list and noticed it wasn't on my packing slip OR in the box. But yep, it's on the list on the homepage for being included in level 2.

I'm scared to open my trifle bowl and pedastal box as well after all the problems I'm reading.

I think I"ll go to bed now - don't have to work for 4 hours yet. Get a couple hours sleep, get ready for work and THEN take a peek. All I"ve done so far is dig through the box and toss things out like a crazy woman, squealing after each discovery LOL

Thanks again for all your help!

No problem again Jodi! You're too funny! That's exactly what I did with my boxes! The next step is playing with them and finding a home in your kitchen for them!

Get some sleep!!!:D

1. What are the different Sell a Thon levels?

The Sell a Thon program at Pampered Chef has three levels: Bronze, Silver, and Gold. Bronze is the starting level for new consultants, Silver is for those who have achieved certain sales and recruiting goals, and Gold is for top-performing consultants.

2. How do I qualify for each Sell a Thon level?

To qualify for Bronze level, you must sell at least $1,250 in your first 30 days as a consultant. To reach Silver level, you must sell at least $2,500 and recruit one new consultant within a 3-month period. Gold level requires selling at least $4,000 and recruiting two new consultants within 6 months.

3. What are the benefits of reaching each Sell a Thon level?

Each level comes with its own set of rewards and perks. For example, reaching Bronze level earns you a special product kit, while Silver level comes with a customizable business card stamp. Gold level consultants receive a customizable tote bag and a special recognition at the annual National Conference.

4. Can I switch Sell a Thon levels?

Yes, you can move up to a higher level if you meet the requirements. However, once you reach a higher level, you cannot go back to a lower level. For example, if you reach Silver level, you cannot go back to Bronze level even if you don't meet the requirements for Silver level in the next quarter.

5. What happens if I don't meet the requirements for my Sell a Thon level?

If you don't meet the requirements for your current level, you will remain at that level for the next quarter. However, you can still work towards meeting the requirements and move up to a higher level in the following quarter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Triciascucina
Replies
Views
Jenni
  • pamperedtracy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kathytnt