• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Scheduled Maintenance for PC Website and PP & P3: A FAQ Guide

In summary, "Scheduled Maintenance" refers to regular maintenance and updates performed on the Pampered Chef website and systems to ensure a smooth user experience. It typically occurs once a month and can last for a few hours. During this time, the website will be temporarily unavailable. Customers cannot schedule their own maintenance, but can contact customer service for assistance with any product issues.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Having read through the info about the sceduled maintenance for PC website and PP & P3 several times, I still have a question.:confused:

When it says that P3 won't be available, does this mean it won't be available for online things - like ordering, etc.....or does this mean I won't be able to open it at all? I have a show on the 20th, and use my laptop for orders, and I just want to be prepared if I have to do it without it.:cry:

It's probably just not available to submit orders online. I would think that a software program loaded to your computer is available to you at any time.

I think what they mean is you can't submit, you can't get updates, etc.

Yes Becky, you can open it and enter all you want. You just can't submit or get updates...work away otherwise! :)

When I tried to sudmit a show last night, I had to reopen 3 times b.c of updates! I like P3 but I would like the option to submit first then update. It took me forever and I was trying to finished before CANE came on, ha!

Related to Understanding Scheduled Maintenance for PC Website and PP & P3: A FAQ Guide

1. What is "Scheduled Maintenance"?

"Scheduled Maintenance" refers to the regular maintenance and updates performed on our website and systems to ensure they are functioning properly and providing the best possible user experience.

2. How often does Pampered Chef schedule maintenance?

We schedule maintenance on a regular basis, typically once a month. However, in case of urgent updates or issues, we may perform maintenance more frequently.

3. How long does Scheduled Maintenance usually last?

The duration of Scheduled Maintenance can vary, but it typically lasts for a few hours. We try to minimize any disruption to our users during this time.

4. Will I still be able to access the website during Scheduled Maintenance?

Unfortunately, our website will be temporarily unavailable during Scheduled Maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please check back after the maintenance window is over.

5. Can I schedule my own maintenance for my Pampered Chef products?

No, Scheduled Maintenance is only performed by our team to ensure the overall functionality and security of our website and systems. However, if you encounter any issues with your products, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mark Kilby
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Fluffy215
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • PamperedNotPerfect08